The quizzardo it quiz answers
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of The quizzardo it quiz answers
- 1. The Quizzardo IT Quiz
By Aditthya RAMAKRISHNAN & SYED Murtuza HASHMI
And *drumroll*-Athith(His Entry Was the Best in my opinion)
3. "The quizzardo IT quiz" is being talked about on Facebook more than anything else on SlideShare right now. So we've put it on the homepage of SlideShare.net (in the "Hot on Facebook" section).Well done!- SlideShare Team
(This happened on 8th )
4. 1.Reference to Whom?
5. Steve Jobs
(When Steve Jobs fans organize a quiz, a Question about him is bound to be there !!)
6. 2.Who is he?(Name the animal for bonus points)
7. Justin Frankel and Mike the llama
8. 3.Connect And Explain
9. Obamas Ads in The Xbox 360 version of Burnout paradise.First time In-Game adverts were used for election campaigns in the US
10. 4. Which two gentlemen went to this event and notified everyone in the world about their absence by doing something creative?
11. Sergey And Larry
(Avirals Most Favorite personalities in the silicon valley)
In case you saw golmaal 3 you would easily get the answer(the dog was called facebook)
We are all Khalid saeed was a fb group moderated by waelghonim which brought about the Egypt uprisings
The logo of alpha epsilon pi,the Jewish fraternity which mark zuckerberg belonged to.
Click For Song
Hanafuda cards which nintendo originally made
Mario segale,the landlord after whom our Mario was named.
Gamefreak logo(they make all those pokemon games for us)
Gameboy micro pic
The song love the way you lie contains a reference to nintendo (eminem says Lifes no nintendo game)
16. 7.Transformation from what to what?
17. Pacman to rage guy
He says FFFFFUUUUU in the last panel
(I personally like this comic)
18. 8.Simple one-Whos Tragic Death?(no body wanted him to live anyway!)
19. *sad music*ie6
Yepyou heard it right, some guys held a funeral for ie6 in 2010
20. 9.Simple one, Who is this gentleman?
21. TK Kuriennew CEO of Wipro(the logo in the background)
22. 10.What TWO words can you think of ?
23. Google Goggles!!
24. 11.What makes him smile?
25. Toru reportedly created pacman (puck man) by getting inspiration from a pizza missing a slice
26. 12. The pic here displays the internal structure of which intuitive component?
27. The iPod Clickwheel
28. 13.Who is this age old Chinese emperor?(Name Him)
29. Slightly misleading question..Its Mike The Android
30. 14.-ID X
X has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize Twice~240 nominations in both 2010 & 2011
But X hasn't Been awarded yet, as no one knows who should be given the prize(?)
X has instilled the feeling of right to freedom of speech & right to information in humans for the past 10 years and continues to do so.
X has also overthrown many governments
ID X(Also ,in case X wins the Nobel, Who deserves to accept it and why?)
31. The internet and the next part can varyits all opinion
According to me it should be timbernerslee.ive given points to other answers if the reason is apt.
P.S. its not wikileaks
33. Fuzzy logic
LIFE is an institute researching fuzzy logic
The comic represents the benefits of using fuzzy logic
The graph represents fuzzy logic temperature
A washing machine which uses fuzzy logic tech
34. 16. Old And new Logos of what?
35. MS office for Mac 2008 and 2011
36. 17.Identify the Country
bit.ly, the default URL shortening service used by Twitter pays an annual fee of $ 75 to the government of which country for using something that belongs to this country?
38. 18.A 55Kg Laddu Was Given To Lord Venkateshwara at Tirupathi to solve a problem which was to occur at the start of this millennium. what problem?
40. 19.The lady there, is making that man dance to A Bollywood Number. Who are they?
41. Evan Williams and MallikaSherawat
She was the First Asian to get into the Twitter HQ
42. 20. Comparison of What ?
43. IBM Watson And Wolfram Alpha
44. 21.Whats So Special?
45. Search engine Tailor-made for Muslims
46. 22. Id or Whats the Significance?(clue in the pic)
47. Odyssey, The First Home Gaming Console
49. Alan Turing
Enigma wiring, Gordon brown(he made a public apology to Turing for bad treatment after the war because he was gay),Colossus,computerdevved by Turing and his team to break the German enigma code, snow white Turings favmovie.he killed himself is a similar way(eating a poison coated apple)
50. 24. Cyrix Corp.s HQ has this tombstone, What is inscribed on the stone?
51. Intel inside!
52. 25. ID X&Y
X is named after Y's daughter (its not a reference to himself as the name may otherwise indicate). X was created at the company which was founded by Y, now a subsidiary of Oracle. X is used by several large sites like Flickr, Wikipedia, Google, YouTube and Facebook. X's logo is a dolphin.
(ID X. Extra points for Y)
53. Y-Mike Widenius X-MySQL
Seriously, Who would have a daughter named MY?
54. Bonus Question
55. Group 2
56. By looking at them, what can you hypothesize about the languages?Be imaginative
No points for this question. Itll be used to resolve ties, if any, by awarding an extra STAR to those who get it right.
57. Facial Hair is directly proportional to language Success
Compare the images and the popularity of the languages to verify the above statement
58. Scores(score/Star points)
60. Thats all folks!