The Heisenberg Principles: 5 Business Lessons from Breaking Bad
Embed Size (px)
Valuable business lessons for entrepreneurs, marketers, and any business professional from AMC's Breaking Bad, the greatest show in the history of television.
Transcript of The Heisenberg Principles: 5 Business Lessons from Breaking Bad
- The HEISENBERG 5 Business Lessons From Breaking Bad* PRINCIPLES Image source: davizeitor *: aka the greatest show in the history of television
- If you havent watched it...
- Cost of Breaking Bad Blu-Ray Set: $209.99 (Deluxe) Source: Amazon.com
- Cost of MBA at a top 20 school: $150,795 Source: poetsandquants.com/2011/01/08/how-much-does-a-top-mba-degree-cost/
- SPOILER ALERT
- 1. Disruption can come from unexpected places.
- Fun Fact: Bill Gates started Microsoft in Mr. Whites home town of Alburquerque before moving to Seattle.
- 2. When entering a new market, develop partnerships with people who are familiar with the market.
- Personal connection Entrenched in market Latent, underrated talent
- Extensive network Highly competent The very best...with just a right amount of dirty
- 3. Be picky when choosing partners.
- discreet and professional, but even crazier
- even crazier family-oriented, but a white supremacist
- 4. Focus on the product.
- It may be blue, but its the bomb.
- Fun Fact: Blue Sky makes a cameo in The Walking Dead
- 5. Dont try to scale too quickly.
- The End.