The harvest and the harvest team
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of The harvest and the harvest team
- 1. vs 35, Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36, When He saw the crowds, He had compassion on them, because they were and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
- 2. 37, Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38. Ask the Lord of the harvest therefore to send out workers into His harvest field
- 3. Dont you have a saying, its still four months until the harvest? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! they are ripe for harvest.
- 4. THE SITUATION - The fields are ripe for harvest THE NEED - The harvesters are few THE SOLUTION - Pray to the Lord of the harvest to send more harvesters
- 5. Teamwork makes the Dream work
- 6. THE PREACHER/ SHARER
- 7. Rom 10:13 For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without preaching?
- 8. Mar 16:15 And He said to them, Go into all the world, proclaim the gospel to all the creation. Mar 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned.
- 9. 2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
- 10. THE PREACHER/ SHARER THE INVITER/ INTRODUCER
- 11. John 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. John 6:8 One of His disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said to Him John 12:20-21 And there were certain Greeks among those who came up to worship at the Feast. John 12:21 Then these came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and asked him, saying, Sir, we want to see Jesus.
- 12. THE PREACHER/ SHARER THE INVITER/ INTRODUCER THE ENCOURAGER/ FOLLOW UP
- 13. Act 9:26 And arriving in Jerusalem, Saul attempted to join himself to the disciples. But they were all afraid of him, and did not believe that he was a disciple. Act 9:27 But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles and told them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that He had spoken to him, and how he had spoken boldly in Damascus in the name of Jesus.
- 14. Act 15:38 But Paul thought it well not to take that one with them, he having withdrawn from them from Pamphylia, and did not go with them to the work. Act 15:39 Then there was sharp feeling, so as to separate them from each other. And taking Mark, Barnabas sailed to Cyprus.
- 15. 2Ti 4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark and bring him with you, for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
- 16. - You can do it by texting and reminding them - By visiting them when they are sick - By offering a ride
- 17. THE PREACHER/ SHARER THE INVITER/ INTRODUCER THE ENCOURAGER/ FOLLOW UP THE SENDER/ SUPPORTER
- 18. Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things!"
- 19. 1Co 9:7 Who serves as a soldier at his own wages at any time? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Or who feeds a flock and does not partake of the milk of the flock? 1Co 9:8 Do I say these things according to man? Or does not the Law say the same also?