TH SEPTEMBER 2015 AT 1PM BOARDROOM ARTHOUSE SQUARE · PDF file Clare Duggan 2.5 Public Health...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of TH SEPTEMBER 2015 AT 1PM BOARDROOM ARTHOUSE SQUARE · PDF file Clare Duggan 2.5 Public Health...
NHS LIVERPOOL CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
GOVERNING BODY TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2015 AT 1PM
BOARDROOM ARTHOUSE SQUARE (lunch to be provided at 12.30pm)
Part 1: Introductions and Apologies 1.1 Declarations of Interest All 1.2 Minutes and action points from the meetings Attached
held on 11th August 2015 All 1.3 Matters Arising All Part 2: Updates 2.1 Feedback from Committees: Report no: GB 60-15
Quality Safety & Outcomes Committee - Dave Antrobus 18th August 2015
Primary Care Commissioning Committee - Dave Antrobus 21st August 2015
Finance Procurement & Contracting Committee Tom Jackson 25th August 2015
Committees in Common - 2nd September 2015 Katherine Sheerin
2.2 Feedback from CCG Network - 2nd September 2015 Report no: GB 61-15 Katherine Sheerin
2.3 Chief Officer’s Update Verbal Katherine Sheerin 2.4 NHS England Update Verbal Clare Duggan 2.5 Public Health Update Verbal Dr Sandra Davies 2.6 Update from Health & Wellbeing Board Verbal Dr Nadim Fazlani
Page 1 of 2 11
Part 3: Performance 3.1 CCG Performance Report Report no: GB 62-15 Stephen Hendry Part 4: Strategy & Commissioning
4.1 Healthy Liverpool Investments – Report no: GB 63-15 Assistive Technology and PHR Investment Case Dr Maurice Smith/
Part 5: Governance
5.1 Corporate Risk Register Report no: GB 64-15 Stephen Hendry
5.2 NHS Liverpool CCG Complaints, Concerns Report no: GB 65-15 And Compliments Policy (August 2015) Stephen Hendry
5.3 NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group Report no: GB 66-15
Quality Strategy (2015 – 2017) Jane Lunt
6. Questions from the Public
7. Date and time of next meetings: Extra-ordinary meeting: Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 2pm, Boardroom, Arthouse Square Tuesday 13th October 2015 at 1pm Boardroom, Arthouse Square
For Noting: Quality Safety & Outcomes Committee – 2nd June 2015 Finance Procurement & Contracting Committee 4th August 2015 Committees in Common – 5th August 2015
Exclusion of Press and Public: that in view of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, members of the public, press and non voting members be excluded from the
meeting at this point.
Page 2 of 2 22
Report no: GB 60-15 NHS LIVERPOOL CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
GOVERNING BODY TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2015
Title of Report Feedback from Committees Lead Governor Dr Nadim Fazlani, Dr Rosie Kaur, Dave Antrobus, Prof,
Maureen Williams Senior Management Team Lead
Cheryl Mould, Head of Primary Care Quality & Improvement, Tom Jackson, Chief Finance Officer, Jane Lunt, Head of Quality/Chief Nurse, Katherine Sheerin, Chief Officer
Cheryl Mould, Head of Primary Care Quality & Improvement Tom Jackson, Chief Finance Officer Jane Lunt, Head of Quality/Chief Nurse
Summary The purpose of this paper is to present the key issues discussed, risks identified and mitigating actions agreed at the following committees: Quality Safety & Outcomes Committee - 18th
August 2015 Primary Care Commissioning Committee -21st
August 2015 Finance Procurement & Contracting Committee -
25th August 2015 Committees in Common - 2nd September 2015
This will ensure that the Governing Body is fully engaged with the work of committees, and reflects sound governance and decision making arrangements for the CCG.
Recommendation That Liverpool CCG Governing Body: Considers the report and recommendations from the
Impact on improving health outcomes, reducing inequalities and promoting
As per each Committee’s Terms of Reference
Page 1 of 12
financial sustainability Relevant Standards or targets
Page 2 of 12
QUALITY SAFETY AND OUTCOMES COMMITTEE
TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST 2015 3PM TO 5PM ROOM 2 4TH FLOOR ARTHOUSE SQUARE
A G E N D A
1. Welcome & Introductions ALL
2. Declaration of Interests ALL
3. Minutes and Action notes from 2nd June 2015 Chair
4. Matters Arising:
4.1 Safeguarding Capacity Flow Chart
5. Trust Contract Quality - Early Warning Dashboard QSOC 22-15
6. Liverpool Community Health – Pressure Ulcer reporting QSOC 23-15 and the management of Serious Incidents Denise Roberts 7. Liverpool Community Health Quality Review QSOC 24-15
8. Health Care Acquired Infection (HCAI) in the Liverpool QSOC 25-15 Health Economy (2015-2016 YTD) Kerry Lloyd
9. Safeguarding Service Report QSOC 26-15
10. Update regarding Care Quality Commission QSOC 27-15 Inspections Kellie Connor
11. Care Act Update QSOC 28-15 Helen Smith
Page 3 of 12
12. Liverpool Clinical Laboratories Verbal Denise Roberts
13. NHS Liverpool CCG Complaints, Concerns and QSOC 29-15 Compliments Policy (August 2015) Steve Hendry
14. Risk Register QSOC 30-15 Jane Lunt
15. Liverpool CCG Quality Strategy 2015-2017 QSOC 31-15
16. Discharge Planning – Internal Hospital Standards QSOC 32-15 Jane Keenan
Date & Time of next meeting Tuesday 20th October 2015 3pm to 5pm Meeting Room 2 Arthouse Square
Page 4 of 12
LIVERPOOL CCG CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TEMPLATE – COMMITTEE MINUTES Committee: Quality, Safety & Outcomes Committee
Meeting Date: 18th August 2015 Chair: Dave Antrobus
Key issues: Risks Identified: Mitigating Actions: 1. Poor discharge planning from acute
• Patient flow within acute trusts is impeded.
• Poorer outcomes for patients due to
• Lack of ownership at ward level.
• Hospital based discharge standards approved and implemented within acute trusts.
• Wider work around “discharge to
assess” approach continues.
2. Liverpool Community Health – current national approach to Serious Incidents process challenges ability to embed change regarding pressure ulcer prevention.
• Current Serious Incident process focusses on individualised approach to each incident – reducing potential for system learning and change.
• Future management will take a system approach – aggregating themes with one action plan to support improvement in pressure ulcer prevention and subsequent reduced incidence.
3. Liverpool Community Health in
enhanced surveillance due to requirement to improve quality of provision for some services.
• Difficult to assess pace of improvement due to internal and external influences – such as internal restructuring.
• Quality Review, led by NHS England late July 2015.
• Commissioners, NHS England and
LCH determine common understanding of current position.
• LCH remains on Enhanced
• Review in 6 months – monitoring of improvement plan by CCGs.
Recommendations to NHS Liverpool CCG Governing Body: 1. Note the issues and the actions to mitigate risks.
Page 5 of 12 2929
NHS LIVERPOOL CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP PRIMARY CARE COMMISSIONING COMMITTEE
EXTRAORDINARY MEETING FRIDAY 21ST AUGUST 2015 AT 1PM
BOARDROOM – ARTHOUSE SQUARE
A G E N D A
Part 1: Introductions and Apologies 1.1 Declarations of Interest All Part 2: Strategy & Commissioning 2.1 Development of The Liverpool GP Provider PCCC 13-15 Organisation Katherine Sheerin 3. Any Other Business ALL 4. Date and time of next meeting: Tuesday 15th September 2015 10am Boardroom, Arthouse Square
Page 6 of 12 3030
LIVERPOOL CCG CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TEMPLATE – COMMITTEE MINUTES Committee: Primary Care Commissioning Meeting Date: 21 August 2015 Chair: Dave Antrobus
Key issues: Risks Identified: Mitigating Actions:
1. The development of the Liverpool GP
Foundation • That the GP Federation does not
materialise in time to support delivery of enhanced Primary Care
• To recruit a senior manager (employed by the CCG) for 12 months to support the development of the GP Federation with accountability to the CCG.
Recommendations to NHS Liverpool CCG Governing Body: 1. To note the issues and risks.
Page 7 of 12 3131
FINANCE, PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTING COMMITTEE TUESDAY 25 AUGUST 2015 AT 10:00am – 12:30pm
ROOM 2 – ARTHOUSE SQUARE
1. Welcome and Introductions All 2. Declaration of Interests (form available) All 3. Minutes and action notes of previous