Stock market special report by epic research 6th august 2014
Embed Size (px)
Epic Research provide specialized nifty future tips to nifty futures intraday traders in which we give nifty levels, nifty calls along with bank nifty tips. Call 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 6th august 2014
- DAILY REPORT 06th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance European shares eked out gains driven by upbeat earnings from a number of blue-chip companies. Asian stocks slipped on Wednesday while the U.S. dollar held firm after a slump on Wall Street and tensions over Ukraine instilled a mood of risk aversion across markets. For now, the drag from Wall Street was too much for re- gional markets and MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan slipped 0.2 percent. Losses were moderate, with Japan's Topix off 0.6 percent, as was the Nikkei. Wall Street Updates Stocks ended down on Tuesday, nose-diving in the after- noon as concerns mounted over escalating tensions in Ukraine. All 10 S&P 500 sectors ended lower, led by en- ergy stocks, which lost 2.1 percent.The energy index .SPNY ended 2.1 percent lower, dragged down by concerns about oversupply of oil and disappointing results from Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD.N). Pioneer lost 5.6 per- cent and was the worst-performing S&P energy name. The Dow had dropped 0.84 percent, while the S&P 500 lost 0.97 percent and the Nasdaq 0.71 percent. All 10 S&P 500 sectors ended lower, led by energy stocks, which shed 2.1 percent as ample supply pressured oil prices. Previous day Roundup The market finally ended on higher note, supported by auto stocks. The Sensex ended up 184.85 points at 25908.01, and the Nifty was up 62.90 points at 7746.55. About 1758 shares have advanced, 1164 shares declined, and 125 shares are unchanged. Index stats The Market was very volatile in last session. The sartorial indices performed as follow; Consumer Durables [up 84.88pts], Capital Goods [down 21.80pts], PSU [up 60.74pts], FMCG [up 22.44pts], Auto [up 328.61pts], Healthcare [up 70.59pts], IT [up 27.47Pts], Metals [up 172.37pts], TECK [up 16.55pts], Oil& Gas [up 58.78pts], Power [ up 2.26pts], Realty [up 50.15pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 16429.47 -0.84 S&P 500 1920.21 -0.97 NASDAQ 4352.85 -0.71 EURO STO 3072.20 +0.06 FTSE 100 6682.48 +0.07 Nikkei 225 15167.60 -1.00 Hong Kong 24454.00 -1.02 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg ULTRACEMCO 2,602.00 131.4 5.32 ACC 1,439.30 64.80 4.71 AMBUJACEM 213.00 8.60 4.21 GRASIM 3,340.00 127.75 3.98 M&M 1,230.05 44.55 3.76 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg BPCL 594.00 6.40 -1.07 HCLTECH 1,540.00 15.00 -0.96 BHARTIARTL 374.00 2.90 -0.77 HEROMOTOCO 2,586.20 14.70 -0.57 MCDOWELL-N 2,380.00 13.40 -0.56 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg AJANTAPHARM 1600.60 139.25 -8.00 HINDUNILVR 704.00 4.35 +0.62 JKLAKSHMI 275.35 5.50 +2.04 JUSTDIAL 1847 26.70 +1.47 MARUTI 2658 12.30 +0.46 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 7746.55 +62.90 +0.82 SENSEX 25908.01 +184.85 +0.72 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg BHUSANSTL 388.00 9.45 +2.50
- DAILY REPORT 06th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. IBREALEST FUTURE IBREAL ESTATE FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sus- tains above 80 levels. We advise buying around 80 levels with strict stop loss of 78 for the targets of 82-84 levels. 2. APOLLO TYRE FUTURE APOLLO TYRE FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 185 levels. We advise buying around 184-185 levels with strict stop loss of 182 for the targets of 188-190 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. EXCEL CORP EXCEL CORP week on daily chart. We advise selling around 825 level with strict stop loss 833 for the targets of 817-809 MACRO NEWS The RBI Tuesday kept the repo, reverse repo and CRR rates unchanged, signaling that the war on inflation was far from won. It also cut SLRmoney banks have to com- pulsorily invest in govt bondsby 50 basis points to 22 percent. The RBIs moves were in line with what most bankers, corporates and economists had been expecting. Hero Motocorp missed street expectations on all parame- ter with the standalone net profit growing 2.6 percent to Rs 563 crore in the quarter ended June 2014 from Rs 548.5 crore in the year-ago period impacted by higher other expenses and depreciation cost. The Indian Sugar Mills Association (ISMA) has warned that crushing operations at UP mills will not take place in 2014 -2015. The body said UP sugar mills are still struggling to survive on high cane cost while cane price arrears are cur- rently at alarmingly high level. RBI Governor Rajan is due to speak to analysts a day after the central bank kept interest rates steady but voiced a commitment to bring down consumer inflation. The call starts at 10:30 a.m.
- DAILY REPORT 06th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,600 42.5 4,11,579 56,76,750 NIFTY PE 7,700 70.8 3,60,924 34,52,000 NIFTY PE 7,500 24.7 3,30,927 59,96,450 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 151 37,351 2,48,225 SBIN PE 2,400 42.3 3,487 1,77,250 RELIANCE PE 980 16.05 1,528 3,59,500 MARUTI PE 3,500 79.8 1,371 55,250 SBIN PE 200 7 1,289 12,88,000 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 83.35 4,86,247 36,55,950 NIFTY CE 7,900 44.85 3,80,318 36,74,250 NIFTY CE 8,000 21.9 3,49,780 53,41,600 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 86.45 49,017 4,29,275 SBIN CE 2,500 76 5,709 8,24,625 RELIANCE CE 1,000 18 4,133 9,52,750 UNITECH CE 27 1.9 3,182 79,39,000 ICICIBANK CE 1,500 37.8 2,917 3,47,500 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 45738 1766.07 51010 1967.42 259449 10070.57 -201.35 INDEX OPTIONS 462186 17728.92 445166 17063.19 1268175 49099.93 665.73 STOCK FUTURES 65345 2473.28 63023 2365.12 1377620 50149.53 108.16 STOCK OPTIONS 49589 1857.69 49662 1842.78 53018 1910.22 14.91 TOTAL 587.44 INDICES R2 R1 PIVOT S1 S2 NIFTY 7,826.75 7,786.65 7,712.35 7,672.25 7,597.95 BANK NIFTY 15,485.15 15,389.20 15,247.55 15,151.60 15,009.95 STOCKS IN NEWS Results Today: Adani Ports , Adani Power , IDBI Bank , JSPL , Apollo Tyres , GSK Consumer , City Union Bank , Gati , Amara Raja Batteries , Accelya Kale, AB Chemical, Asahi India, Gujarat Gas, Jubilant Industries, Lakshmi Machines, Maharashtra Seamless, Nitesh Estates, Pa- per Products, Pennar Industries, Piramal Enterprises, Schneider Electric, Shasun Pharma, Tata Teleservices, Jet Airways enters into codeshare agreement with Vietnam Airlines. HDIL : Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Espana S.A. buys 30.50 lakh shares at Rs 94.7. NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed upside in the last trading session. We advise buying around 7800 level with strict stop loss of 7750 for the targets of 7850-7900
- DAILY REPORT 06th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 44550 TGTS 44750,45050 SL 44250 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 43120 TGTS 42920,42620 SL 43420 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD OCT ABOVE 28220 TGTS 28300,28400 SL 28120 SELL GOLD OCT BELOW 27980 TGTS 27900,27800 SL 28080 COMMODITY ROUNDUP Gold failed to get any lift from safe-haven flows and idled at $1,288.14 an ounce. Oil prices remained under pressure as ample supplies in Europe and North America outweighed fears that violence in the Middle East and North Africa could disrupt production. Brent crude edged up 20 cents on Wednesday to $104.81, but that followed its weakest close since November 2013. U.S. crude was 30 cents firmer at $97.68, following its lowest settlement since early February. Silver prices were marginally down by 0.08% to Rs 44,391 per kg in futures trade yesterday as speculators trimmed positions amidst a weak trend overseas. At the Multi Com- modity Exchange, silver for delivery in September traded lower by Rs 36, or 0.08%, to Rs 44,391 per kg in a business turnover of 256 lots. Similarly, the white metal for delivery in December declined by Rs 30, or 0.07%, to Rs 45,160 per kg in a business volume of five lots. In the international market, silver fell by 0.40% to USD 20.25 an ounce in Singa- pore, the lowest since June 19. Market analysts said off- loading of positions by speculators, triggered by a weak trend in global markets, led to the fall in silver prices at fu- tures trade here. Zinc prices moved down by 0.51% to Rs 146.05 per kg in futures market yesterday amid profit-booking by specula- tors and weak trend overseas. At the Multi Commodity ex- change, zinc for delivery in August moved down by 75 paise, or 0.51%, to Rs 146.05 per kg in a business turnover of 603 lots. Likewise, the metal for delivery in September traded lower by 65 paise, or 0.44%, to Rs 146.50 per kg in 13 lots. Speculators offloaded their positions in tandem with a weak global trend, which influenced zinc prices at futures trade. At the London Metal Exchange, zinc traded lower at $2,394.75 a tonne after gaining 2.4% yesterday, the most since July 2. Copper showed sharp declines in the rise of Dollar and fall in Chinese services data. The double trouble for Copper was reflecting in the domestic markets as well where slowdown was seen in MCX. MCX Copper declined by 0.68% to Rs 435.85 per kg in the evening session. COMEX Copper was trading at $ 3.23 per pound, down 1 cents. The Copper tested a high of $ 3.247 per pound, and a low of $ 3.249 per pound.
- DAILY REPORT 06th AUGUST 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11870 TGTS 11900,11