Spelling words l15
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Spelling words l15
SPELLING WORDSLESSON 15
1. formal: He sent me a formal letter.
2. whistle: I whistle when Im happy.
3. label: Look on the label.
4. puzzle: This puzzle has 500 pieces.
5. legal: The legal voting age is 18.
6. angle: A right angle has 90 degrees.
7. normal: Hot weather is normal in July.
8. needle: The needle was very sharp.
9. angel: The angel in the play wears a halo.
10. pupil: Is he a pupil at your school?
11. struggle: I struggle with math work.
12. level: Pitch a tent on level ground.
13. local: I often use our local library.
14. bicycle: My bicycle had a flat.
15. channel: Mary swam across the channel.
16. global: Scientists study global warming.
17. stumble: I often stumble on this step.
18. quarrel: My sister and I quarrel.
19. article: Did you read the article?
20. fossil: The dinosaur fossil was old.