SOCIAL SEGMENTATION The Next Chapter in Influencer Marketing Jason Metz Brand Influencers...

download SOCIAL SEGMENTATION The Next Chapter in Influencer Marketing Jason Metz Brand Influencers Co-Founder, CEO Jason@Brand-

If you can't read please download the document

  • date post

    29-Mar-2015
  • Category

    Documents

  • view

    213
  • download

    1

Embed Size (px)

Transcript of SOCIAL SEGMENTATION The Next Chapter in Influencer Marketing Jason Metz Brand Influencers...

  • Slide 1

SOCIAL SEGMENTATION The Next Chapter in Influencer Marketing Jason Metz Brand Influencers Co-Founder, CEO Jason@Brand-Influencers.com www.Brand-Influencers.com November 13, 2012 Slide 2 Social Segmentation & Behavioral Targeting: Monetizing your social fan base by acquiring personal social details about fans AND their friends, and providing hyper-targeted experiences for each cluster of fans & friends based on their shared passions, interests and psychographics Slide 3 SOCIAL SEGMENTATION & BEHAVIORAL TARGETING Social Segmentation allows us to extrapolate PERSONAL insights about EACH INDIVIDUAL within a brands social fan base, cluster fans together based on shared interests, and build hyper-targeted communications that provide each cluster an experience that resonates. If you knew which of your fans loved Yoga and organic food, you would communicate with them differently than with those who were die-hard heavy metal fans. Or cat lovers. You could create customized experiences for each cluster that allowed them to enjoy your brand within the optimal context. You would use these insights to optimize EVERYTHING CRM and email campaigns, trial and sampling programs, events, sponsorship strategy, couponing, packaging, in-store experiences, etc. Slide 4 FANS & FRIENDS SEGMENTED WITHIN SOCIAL PROFILE DATA WAREHOUSE CLUSTERS OF FANS WITH SHARED PASSIONS & PSYCHOGRAPHICS FORM Slide 5 MERCEDES DOES NOT WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH ALL 17 MILLION FANS THE SAME WAY CLUSTER BY FAVORITE SPORT, MUSIC, ETC. Slide 6 15% OF JIM BEAM FANS LOVE KID ROCK, BUT THE OTHER 85% DONT THROUGH SEGMENTATION, WE UNCOVER THEIR PERSONAL PASSIONS Slide 7 KRAFT CHEESE WANTS TO ENGAGE ASPIRATIONAL MOMS BUT AS WE SEGMENT THEIR FAN BASE, 5 VERY UNIQUE CLUSTERS EMERGE Slide 8 Slide 9 Slide 10 Slide 11 Slide 12 Slide 13 SEGMENTATION DRIVING REAL BUSINESS RESULTS 2-for 1 Drinks AT CHILIS People Who Like Alcohol PERSONALIZE VIRAL ACQUIRE SEGMENT 30,000 40,000 50,000 Slide 14 SEGMENTATION DRIVING REAL BUSINESS RESULTS SEGMENT Drive In-Store Traffic via A Night with Kim Likes BeBe Likes Little Black Dress Sort by Geography Heavy Spender Likes Kim Kardashian Likes Nordstrom Rack High Social Influence Score INVITE VIRAL ENGAGE UPDATE PROFILES Associates greet event guests in store with profile information: Likes, interests, style, history, loyalty Drive In-Store Traffic via A Night with Kim