SEO Training in Hyderabad
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of SEO Training in Hyderabad
- 1. What is Google india Get Online Domain Google India, in partnership with ICICI Bank and HostGator (the web hosting company), has launched a new program called India Get Online here they make it easy for you to setup a website for your business for free Why Google Gives Free Domain: Google India has launched an initiative to help small medium businesses in India get online with a free website, personalized domain and hosting. I It is called India Get Your Business Online, and offers a quick, easy and free tool to set up and host a website. Working with web hosting provider HostGator, Googles goal is to help 500,000 small medium businesses in India to get online in next three years.
- 2. india Get Online Domain Benefits 1. Freedomain and hosting is valid for 1 yearonly. 2. Flexible web Designing with out code 3. Storage of yoursite is 5.0GB 4. Free Data Base Creation 5. Free Web E-mails 6. Free Adwords Credit worth 2500 7. Free Chat,E-mail,Toll free Support 24*7 Note: After 1 year, you can renew domain and hosting by paying a price.
- 3. Rules for Choosing the Right Domain Name 1. Keep It Simple 2. Shorter is Better 3. Ask for Advice and Feedback 4. Avoid Hyphenated Domains 5. Avoid Homophones 6. Dont Use Digit Numbers or Numerals 7. Using Keywords for Search Optimization 8. Choose Company Name and Brand Names 9. Avoid Copyright Infringement
- 4. Create free Website using India Get Online?
- 5. Fill This Form With your address
- 6. Edit Website
- 7. Choose Template
- 8. Creating pages than PUBLISH
- 9. Bounce Rate as defined by Google Analytics: The Percentage of single - page visits(i.e Visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page). Bounce Rate is a measure of visit quality and a high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance (landing) pages arent relevant to your visitors The Bounce Rate Equation Rb= Bounce Rate Tv=Total numberof visits viewing one page only TE= Total entries to page
- 10. Bounce From your Site By 1)Clicking on a link to a page on a different website 2)Clicking the BACK button to leave this site 3)Closing an open window or tab site 4)Typing new url 5)Session Time out 6)page Loading Time 7)Pop-up ads,music,streaming video 8) Search engine ranking of page (pages that rank higher on irrelevant keywords have higher bounce rates 9) Links to external sites
- 11. Improve Bounce Rate By 1)Maintain top rankings for branded terms 2)provied relevant content 3)Build a clear navigation path/Menu 4)Speed up page load using Google page speed plugin 5)Reduce external links