Seo - SEO Company in India
Transcript of Seo - SEO Company in India
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Company in India- KG Tech
SEO(search engine optimization) is all about making your website rank at the top of search engines like Google or Yahoo when people search for your type of business. Search Engine is where people search all the information they required. Ranking at top in search engines for your business keywords is like having a marketing robot that automatically finds out the people looking for your services/products and bringing them to your website.
WHAT IS SEO?
You need local seo services if you fall under any of these below categories:
•You are in business and need more customers.•You are launching a new business.•You are already using other advertisement methods like paper ads, tv/radio ads, mobile/internet ads, etc•As SEO is the most economical type of advertisement, you could save hugely by spending on SEO and cutting costs on other advertisement methods.
•You wanted to promote your personal website or profile small business seo
•You want Google to show your website at the very 1st place when people enter your name or business name
Why is it necessary for a business?
•According to the professionals, seo india is quite different from that what it was a decade ago. Rules have changed, since it was introduced and has been evolving at a fast pace.
•Therefore, also the SEO strategies have been changing, so that it can be acceptable by the leading search engines. As a matter of fact, without implementing SEO, no entrepreneur can think of success in online business or even surviving for a long time.
•Search Engine Optimization is very much essential towards achieving common goals of every entrepreneur profits. For dissecting the vital role played by SEO to assist organizations to achieve its common objective, it is quite imperative in taking a better look as to how it generally works.
What is a Search Engine?
Definition: An internet-based tool that searches an index of documents for a particular term, phrase or text specified by the user. Commonly used to refer to large web-based search engines that search through billions of pages on the internet.
• Spider, Indexer, Database, Algorithm
• Find matching documents and display them according to relevance
• Frequent updates to documents searched and ranking algorithm
• Strive to produce “better”, more relevant results than competitors
How Do Search Engines Work?
• Spider “crawls” the web to find new documents (web pages, other documents) typically by following hyperlinks from websites already in their database
• Search engines indexes the content (text, code) in these documents by adding it to their databases and then periodically updates this content.
• Search engines search their own databases when a user enters in a search to find related documents (not searching web pages in real-time)
• Search engines rank the resulting documents using an algorithm (mathematical formula) by assigning various weights and ranking factors
PPC(Pay Per Click) is an advertising method where an advertiser will be charged only when their ad is clicked. PPC or CPC(Cost Per Click) is a famous advertisement method as it allows the advertiser to reach the highly targeted narrowed down audience and so only their targeted audience will see the ads.
WHAT IS PPC ADVERTISING?
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEO & PPC ADS
• SEO is an organic advertising method. That is, we do not pay Google to rank our website at the top, rather we optimize our website according to the terms and policies of Google and let them see our website as a quality one and so our website will be shown whenever people search our keywords.
• PPC is all about paying Google for every click their user makes or for every 1000 views for our ad. But the result in PPC will be immediate and one do not have to wait for Google to review the site completely, although Google will review their ads and related page and website to ensure it’s not in their banned list of categories.
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
• Social media optimization has a positive impact on your rankings as it boosts your rankings by getting high quality links to your site. Such links being natural and organic, search engines loves them too.
• Social media optimization is a natural extension of SEO. Search engine optimization helps you market your site through search engines while SMO strengthens your brand image across the high traffic social media platforms on the internet.
Basic Tips & Optimization Techniques
• Research keywords related to your business
• Identify competitors, utilize benchmarking techniques and identify level of competition
• Utilize descriptive title tags for each page
• Ensure that your text is HTML-text and not image text
• Use text links when ever possible
• Use appropriate keywords in your content and internal hyperlinks (don’t overdo!)
• Obtain inbound links from related websites
• Monitor your search engine rankings and more importantly your website traffic statistics and sales/leads produced
• Educate yourself about search engine marketing
SEO Company in India- KG Tech
• KG Tech(the registered SEO company in India), which started as a freelancing services to help retailers sell products online in 2008, has grown into a complete digital branding services providing solutions on SEO, SEM, SMO & related business requirements. It was not a plan, but consistent growth of search engines and social medias, launch of new marketing platforms every year or two, shift of customer base to online and growing demands of businesses to create a reputable brand online has all brought us to where we are today, ofcourse with our efforts and the trust that our customers have on us. We are extremely client-friendly company working on customized solutions for every project. For More Information visit: SEO Company in India call us: +917845920090 , +914424350693