Sensotrend Pitch for SeedForum
Embed Size (px)
Presenting Sensotrend in SeedForum pitch event. Some progress from the working copy (http://www.slideshare.net/mikaelrinnetmaki/sensotrend-pitch-for-seedforum-draft). Strictest enforcement of the pitch structure that we've experienced so far. Feedback from audience indicated this is both good (easier to compare startups) and bad (gets boring quite soon).
Transcript of Sensotrend Pitch for SeedForum
- AUTOMATED DIABETES DIARY Visualizing data from wellness trackers and medical devices for personalized diabetes treatment
- TRACK AND LEARN
- Diabetes treatment costs in 2013: $ 548 B $ 1 000 apps, only 1.2 % penetration Apps rely on manual input of data. No interoperability with glucometers, health & fitness apps.
- Glucose readings from meter & pump Activity, nutrition info from trackers Annotations Support for multiple meters Patient owns the data Competition
- PHR Meals Activity Stress
- Business model: Phase 1 Go-to-market via Diabetes organizations Healthcare organizations App stores People with diabetes pay 79 / y
- Revenue Streams: Phase 2 Healthcare organizations pay for service and data Patient empowerment saves cost Personalized healthcare improves results Legal obligations Pharma companies pay for data Valuable for product development Insurance companies pay for data Improved risk calculation Payer role, want to improve treatment Device manufacturers pay for integration Better value for users
- H2/13 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Personnel 3 3 3 5 8 12 16 20 30 60 75 90 Users 2 2 500 2.5 K 15 K 40 K 70 K 250 K 600 K 1.2 M 2.5 M 6 M Revenue 0 0 675 K 1.5 M 11.4 M 92 M 484 M Cost 0 195 K 950 K 1.4 M 16.1 M 52 M 120 M Ebitda 0 -195 K -275 K 100 K -4.7 M 40 M 364 M Financials and Roadmap
- Pirjo Ilanne-Parikka, MD, Finnish Diabetes Assoc. Jorma Lahtela, MD, UTA / UKU / TAYS Pivi Hannula, MD, PSHP Antti Virkamki, MD, CMO, Mendor Atte Vadn, MD, Koskiklinikka / Mediverkko Jyrki Lhde, MD, Terveystalo Type 1 diabetic (14 y), software pro (15 y) Startup experience (14 y) Type 1 diabetic (4 y), software pro (15 y) Military software, visualisation Healthcare PR, marketing (6 y) Protomo startup coaching Mikael Timo Assi Advisors
- Trade Sale Opportunities
- Investment Opportunity Looking for 100 000 , to finalize product, start user trials in Q2 2014 launch in Finland on World Diabetes Day 14.11.2014 prepare for next round in Q1 2015, for medical device certification and international growth Also looking for advice and connections
- making sense of diabetes trends Mikael Rinnetmki firstname.lastname@example.org +358 50 3855511 linkedin.com/in/mikaelrinnetmaki twitter.com/mrinnetmaki www.sensotrend.com/ linkedin.com/company/sensotrend twitter.com/sensotrend facebook.com/sensotrend gust.com/c/sensotrend
- Power Pitch Sensotrend makes life with diabetes easier with an automated diabetes diary utilizing data from wellness trackers. Our team consists of diabetics and their relatives, and weve got 6 top name diabetes doctors as advisors. We have a scalable business model with multiple revenue streams, and a first mover advantage on a globally growing market, driven by changes in legislation.