Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Rural tourism
- What are the conditions to maintain rural tourism (explain by giving examples from a city in your country)?
- It is typical of tourism activity that takes place in a rural setting, whether in small towns (less than 2,000 inhabitants) or in areas close to cities but far from its center. This tourism serves to get away from hectic and stressful life in the big city where you can enjoy a vacation. Provides peace, relaxation and absolute rest what is the traffic, noise and pollution. This tourism diversifies the economy and regional employment.
- The basic components of rural tourism are: Accommodation in rural housing in apartments or small hotels. Power based on traditional local cuisine. Complementary activities of leisure and recreation in the vicinity of the place of accommodation, enhancing the knowledge of the local culture and traditional lifestyles, crafts, etc.
- It is done in rural areas, meaning the environment consisting of natural landscapes, mainly agricultural in nature. An integrated offering consisting of different leisure items such as accommodation, catering, activities, crafts and local produce. A motivation based on contact with the environment, where tourists seeking nature, traditional architecture, gastronomy, traditions, folk customs, etc. Interaction with local society, thus requiring communication and participation of the local community
- Rural tourism is considered as an important strategy for contributing to the entrenchment of the population, job creation, and ultimately, to the promotion of socio- economic development of disadvantaged areas
- Rural tourism meets the demand of open space to practice a wide range of recreational, sports and cultural distraction. The rural tourism responds to the growing interest in natural heritage and rural culture, by those who have been "deprived" of their knowledge and experience because they were born and / or living in urban areas. One can see now a concern of government and different socio- economic actors in the promotion of rural tourism Local actors have realized the potential of this resource, both in terms of leverage and profit producing complementary, for their ability to create synergies and generating demand for infrastructure and support services to the rural world, which benefits both local people and visitors. This is explained by different elements :
- Rural tourism allows mainly to ensure the maintenance and conservation of living spaces and lifestyles is useful both for its inhabitants and for future generations urban. The environment has become a concern social, political, economic and educational. The companies develop and bring to sell "green products" with its distinctive quality, and the new Spanish education system in the implementation phase, widely referred to Environment. The world, given the distribution and scarcity of natural resources, is becoming aware of the need to better manage the environmental heritage of humanity.
- "The human being is a major consumer of resources." A protected environment is the main value of a tourist area, being one of the main attractions when planning a vacation. To that rural areas do not lose your personality tends to be incorporated into the overall system, through its absorption, but by fusion, is preserving its own peculiarities and relating with other areas whether urban, industrial, ... Social progress will be greater the more integrated society is internally and in relation to the environment, and a key to achieving harmony between the rural and the urban, and of both with the natural environment is rural tourism.
- Safeguarding quality natural areas and fertile soil to penetration of other uses scattered and serious deleterious effects. Enable for undeveloped land management skills and tools equivalent to those used for building land, allowing their survival without voiding its profitability. Prudently enhance endogenous development processes linked to non-agricultural resources, which will be part of the promotion of rural tourism. Encourage planning through the development of attractive conditions for the stay of tourists find a pleasant and comfortable. Ensure the conservation of the physical elements of the environment, heritage and green spaces. To ensure the conservation of vernacular architecture, incorporating elements endowing parallel current and alternative uses of residential and tourist-channels of financing and management. Some of the principles that should always be present territorial integrative perspective:
- Any initiative for rural tourism implementation should always have a pre- feasibility study social and economic, the environmental impact is a transverse field be present in any activity that is to be carried out. This study will include the three main menso might be called: An analysis of the physical environment: morphostructural units, hydrography, climatology and biogeography possible seasonal variations, always oriented to explain its uniqueness and attractiveness. Natural: It will impact especially on the demographic and socio- economic as well as local distribution and the importance of traditional activities whether agricultural, forestry or livestock, as long as they have something to do with tourism. Human: There will be a first subdivision between tourist and Planning Proposal; within the Offer is considered anything that might be potentially attractive, whether natural , cultural or ethnological and existing infrastructure, hotels, roads and commercial services and care. Turstico:
- EAST HIGH SOBRARBE In the northern region of Aragon are the historical and legendary Sobrarbe lands, and within this vast and rugged mountainous region, the Upper East Sobrarbe is in full Pyrenees mountains, between Ribagorza East, bordering the crest North and the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido west. Includes "bal Chistau" Bielsa, Laspua lands and valley Purtolas to L'Ainsa
- Improving the living conditions of the rural population both economically and socially, facilitating the introduction of new activities and respecting their own culture. Conserve and rehabilitate the socio-cultural heritage. Initiate regeneration and ecological conservation, preserving nature without impairment of a possible rational. Create and recreational shelters that allow a harmonious relationship between visitors and visited the natural. Developing ways of relating to reality based more on communication than simple observation. We propose the following specific objectives for the maintenance and progress of East High Sobrarbe:
- Weather conditions: It should discuss the luminosity. On clear days are numerous, the sun contribute to the clarity and energy to a vigorous land itself. Rainfall is lower than would be expected by its mountainous situation, the low altitude at which populations are found, requires us to demystify the aura of cold around the Pyrenees created and therefore these valleys. Summer temperatures are mild and sunny winter days, fruits of the inversion that occurs with respect to the banks of the Ebro or the Hoya de Huesca, encourage contact with nature.
- The small number of people, only in 2500, it comes down to a population census of 1981 and stabilized with some upward shift in the last decade, with the added problems of unbalanced structure, with more males and a high aging rate, limiting the generation renewal
- As advantages be highlighted: a quality environment a lovely setting enviable location In point of inconvenience is to be noted: small population of law and fact weak social fabric need for the number of visitors is not very large
- Economic development of rural tourism has to assess touristically: the natural, cultural and social tourism purposes products and services that meet the needs of the tourist amenities.
- An important principle is that rural tourism is to harmonize the interests of tourism, the environment and the local community
- Rural Tourism Houses start for different reasons: First, the environment, since it is an open alternative, traditional, integrated in the natural and social. The second reason is the possibility of properly and rapidly deployed. This is not an invention, but rather an innovation. It is not a substitute formula, but consistent with the traditional activity, the very people clinging to their customs, does a clean sweep of their past activities and therefore have a greater predisposition.
- Rural tourism offers a lot of opportunities in economic, social and personal development of rural areas and to improve their living standards. It also has a role as an active agent in the development of agricultural and regional policies and the promotion of development of local