REQUEST FOR QUOTATION ASB Photography/ Videography 2019 2019. 5. 3.¢ o Videography...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of REQUEST FOR QUOTATION ASB Photography/ Videography 2019 2019. 5. 3.¢ o Videography...
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION ASB Photography/ Videography 2019
Asia School of Business 3rd May 2019
Background: The Asia School of Business (ASB) is a new graduate business school established by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) in 2015, in collaboration with MIT
Sloan School of Business and based in Kuala Lumpur. ASB offers both degree and non-degree programs to serve regional and global needs for
business talent and leaders in the emerging world. The Asia School of Business is established under the ASB Management Sdn. Bhd., a company
incorporated in Malaysia and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia.
The School runs a 20-month MBA program leveraging on MIT Sloan pedagogy of Action Learning as the core of the ASB MBA curriculum, providing
students with experiential training and hands-on projects with a focus on Asia. The Action Learning projects are executed in collaboration with partner
corporations in the region. In this partner relationships, the corporations will engage ASB students in doing projects as part of the MBA curriculum.
ASB plans to pre-approve photography and videography contractors for various assignments. The intention is to procure non-exclusive photography
and/or videography services from qualified individuals or organizations for a variety of occasions. These include, but are not limited to: conferences,
meetings, ceremonies, dinners, speaking engagements, corporate and internal events etc.
More information on the Asia School of Business can be found at www.asb.edu.my.
Key Dates: • Request for Quotation 3rd May 2019
• Quotation Submission Dateline 13th May 2019
• Vendor Selection Decision 17th May 2019
• Project kick-off & delivery As per an agreed Delivery Schedule upon order
Scope: Photographers and /or videographers may specialize in any single endeavor, or both areas.
The selected vendors will:
• Produce high-quality content that aligns with ASB’s visuals and overall brand.
o Photography services must be able to capture high-resolution (300 dpi) images of key attendees, exhibits, speakers, candid crowd
photography and group portraits. Services must also be able to edit and deliver high-resolution images in digital format.
o Videography services must be able to film portions of events, including capturing B-roll footage onsite. Subjects may include speeches,
presenters, award recipients, or testimonials. Services must also be able to edit and deliver both SD and HD footage in digital format.
• Understand the importance of being unobtrusive and professional at all times while on assignment.
• Collaborate directly with ASB staff to determine the needs of each individual event in a fast-paced environment that will often require last-minute
• Secure content creation release forms, model releases and obtain licenses or permits as needed.
• Have the capacity for a same-day 1-hour turnaround on photography for social media purposes, together with curated/selected images within
24 hours for high-res, high quality images.
• Have the capacity to capture, edit and deliver high-resolution digital content (videos) within seven days of the event, or according to the
production timeline agreed with client prior to executing the job
• Provide proof of adequate insurance coverage spanning all work-related activities undertaken in a given contract.
• Travel as needed for events across the Malaysia.
Quotation Specs • Provide brief background information, including your specialty in either photography or videography or both, on your company.
• Provide project management information e.g., notice requirements, timelines for delivering materials, etc.
• Please provide a sample portfolio of previous work (minimum of 20 images and/or 1 sizzle reel) that represents a variety of events and shooting
conditions. Quotations without sample portfolios will not be considered.
• Please include 2 -3 references from prior or current clients.
• Quotation should not exceed 5 pages (excluding portfolio images.)
• Please provide a detailed and comprehensive list of rates and creative fees, including any applicable expenses for equipment rental and travel.
o Please include rates for same-day turnaround (on-site photography, video shooting and editing).
o Please include rates for individual services (per-job basis) which include half-day and 1-day photography, half-day and 1-day
videography, video editing, storyboarding and copywriting, according to different level of standard technical treatments. Rates may vary
according to special, specific or additional requests by client.
o Please provide a sample estimation of cost for the following services:
§ Costing for Project Catalyst (please see Appendix I)
i) Services required include storyboarding, video reference sharing, video shooting, lighting, technical equipment rental and
video editing (along with at least 3 rounds of feedback).
o Rates should assume transfer to ASB of full and unlimited usage rights for delivered content
Please take note of the following requirements and conditions pertaining to the supply of the abovementioned service/s:
Delivery Date and Time As per an agreed Production Timeline upon order
Currency of Quotation MYR
Value Added Tax on Price
Must be inclusive of Sales and Service Tax (SST) and other applicable indirect taxes
Deadline for the
Submission of Quotation
Monday, 13th May 2019 at 10.00am (Malaysian Local Time)
Please email Quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Period of Validity of
Quotes starting the
In exceptional circumstances, ASB may request the vendor to extend the validity
of the Quotation beyond what has been initially indicated in this RFQ. The Vendor
shall then confirm the extension in writing, without any modification whatsoever on the quotation.
Evaluation Criteria • Full compliance to project requirements
• Full acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
• Quotation/Cost Effectiveness
• Quality of content
• Turnaround Time
• Service Level
Award • ASB has the right to award in full or in part and the same project may be awarded to one or
Conditions for Release of Payment Timely full delivery of videos/ photos without quality issues
RFP Clarifications: All queries and clarifications may be sought in writing to email@example.com. Privacy: This request for Quotation is a private document and as such should not be circulated beyond your organization.
Submission of Documents: Any document and queries submission shall be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date of submission.
ASB may, in exceptional circumstances and at its sole discretion, extend the deadline for submission of quotations.
Project Terms and Conditions:
• The working language of the Asia School of Business is English. All responses to this RFQ will be in English.
• The Asia School of Business reserves the right, at its sole option, and for its convenience, to accept and/or reject any RFQ, in whole or in part,
for any or no reason.
• By issuing this RFQ, ASB does not imply or give any assurance whatsoever that any quote will be accepted.
• No contractual or other legal obligations arise on the part of ASB to any interested parties by this RFQ until such time as a final, written
agreement, if any, is subsequently entered into with the person.
• ASB reserves the right to negotiate with interested service provider, seek clarification from interested service provider regarding their responses
and invite modifications to the quotes submitted.
• ASB retains the right to withdraw or modify this RFQ at any time without notice and without obligation.
• ASB may waive compliance with the requirements of this RFQ and consider a response that does not meet all of the requirements of this RFQ.
• The interested service provider’s response, including fees and charges, shall constitute a binding offer capable of acceptance in whole or in part
by Asia School of Business and if selected will remain valid until such time as a final agreement is negotiated and executed.
• ASB may require interested vendors to send representatives to ASB’s offices for interviews and presentations.
• ASB reserves the right to discontinue negotiations with any interested vendor.
• All submissions become the property of the Asia School of Business, and will not be returned.
Neither Asia School of Business, its staff, representatives, nor any of its consultants or agents will be liable for any claims or damages resulting from
solicitation, collection, review or evaluation of quotes.
Anson Tung Asia School of Business
Sasana Kijang 2, Jalan Dato Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Phone: +60 14 704 8687
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org