Relax of the Spartans Proposal
of 7 /7
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Relax of the Spartans Proposal
- 1. Organization: In association with BAC 324 Leadership & Motivation Student Leader: Daniel Morillo Adjunct Faculty: Liza Johnson
- 2. Dubuque days of caring Dubuque Days of Caring brings volunteers from around the Dubuque area to join with local charities and organizations to work on one-time service projects. This annual event will mobilize over 1,300 volunteers in 2016. Service project as part of the class BAC 324 Leadership & Motivation aimed at the University of Dubuque community.
- 3. Primary goal To promote physical well-being within the UD community through health-focused activities.
- 4. Secondary goals To promote organizational awareness at UD (6 tables open to organizations) To encourage comradery within UD community Make this an annual event at the University of Dubuque!
- 5. Massage Booth (Inspirit Institute) Yoga Table Tennis Games FOOD
- 6. BUdget Activty Cost Games $0 Yoga (Anne Funke/Vic Popp with students) $0 Advertising (Posters, design, printing, misc.) $20 Food (Fruit & yogurt catered by Ameriserve) $130 ***Massage Booth (7 massage students and 1 supervisor from Inspirit Institute) $600 Total $750 *** Student Rate: $35/hr Supervisor Rate: $55/hr
- 7. Final requests Budget Requesting $750 from SGA Partnering up with organizations Volunteers (Mu Sigma Beta and DuBois Society) Table at event promoting their organization/events