RECOGNITION/ EQUIVALENCE LIST · PDF file 2020. 4. 6. · However, updated list of...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of RECOGNITION/ EQUIVALENCE LIST · PDF file 2020. 4. 6. · However, updated list of...
RECOGNITION/ EQUIVALENCE LIST
MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK-124001 (HARYANA)
Deputy Registrar (Publications Cell) Price : Rs. 50/- M.D. University, Rohtak
1. The eligibility for admission to a particular course may be determined on the basis of equivalence
shown in this list and the detailed conditions given in the Admission Brochure(s)/ Handbooks of Information/Prospectuses and the relevant Ordinances.
2. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc. (Home Science) pass/honours and shastri (with English) etc. courses under 10+2+3 pattern of examinations and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com Acharya and LL.M. etc. after three years graduation degree or five years after +2 level examination of all the statutory Universities in India, including open/private Universities, deemed to be universities established by an Act of the State Govt./ Centre govt. which are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) have been recognized as equivalent to respective course of this University without following the normal procedure of comparing the syllabi and scheme of examination etc. (list of Universities approved by UGC is appended at appendix-A). However, updated list of such Universities may be seen on UGC Website.
Three-year programme of BBA/BCA run by Universities, including open/private Universities/deemed to be Universities, established by an Act of the Central/State Legislature and recognized by UGC approved Universities are recognized as equivalent to BBA/BCA of this University.
The part examination of the said degree courses are also recognized provided that candidates must have passed the examination with those subjects in which this University imparts instructions and also fulfils the condition of requisite percentage of marks.
Note : - B.A. one sitting examination is recognized up to the passing session 1998-99.
3. MBA, MCA, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech conducted by Universities, including open Universities/ deemed to be Universities, established by an Act of the Central / State Legislature recognized by UGC and PG Diploma Courses in Management and Computer Applications, Degree/ Diploma in Engg. & Technology conducted by Institutes of National Importance/ approved by Ministry of HRD/ AICTE are recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses in this University for admission to higher courses.
It has been the policy of the AICTE, not to recognize the qualifications acquired through distance education mode at diploma, Bachelors & Master’s level in the fields of Engienering, Technology, Architecture Town Planning Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Applied Arts & Crats. AICTE has the policy to consider only MBA and MCA through distance mode for its recognition.
4. B.Pharmacy degree of all the Indian Universities approved by the Pharmacy Council of India/ All India Council of Technical Education and established by an Act of Legislature/Parliament is recognized by this University for admission to MBA course in this University.
5. All examinations of foreign Universities/ Boards Examining Bodies which are recognized by Association of Indian Universities have been recognized by this University.
6. The B.D.S. degree of all statutory Institutes/ Universities recognized by Dental Council of India is recognized by this University.
7. Medical qualifications of all the statutory institutes/ Universities recognized by Medical Council of India are recognized by this University.
8. LL.B Degree of all the statutory Institutes/ Universities recognized by Bar Council of India, New
Delhi is recognized by this University.
9. BAMS degree of all the statutory Institutes/ Universities recognized by CCIM, New Delhi is recognized
by this University.
10. Ph.D. Degree / M.Phil Degree of all the Universities Deemed Universities including open Universities/
Private Universities, established by an Act of the Central/State Legislature recognized by University
Grants Commission are recognized by this University.
11. All teacher training courses of all the recognized Universities approved by the National Council of
Teacher Education (NCTE) are recognized by this University.
12. Diploma in Pharmacy Course conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Universities in
India recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India is recognized for the purpose of admission to
B.A/B.Sc. Part-I examination of this University.
13. All examinations of various Boards etc. upto the 10+2 class which are recognized by the Haryana
Board of School Education, Bhiwani are recognized by this University, Appendix-B.
14. All courses through correspondence/ distance education mode of all the Statutory Universities/
deemed to be Universities including open/private universities established by an Act of State
Lesilature/ Parliament which are approved by University Grants Commission and Distance Education
Council or the Joint Committee of UGC,. AICTE and DEC as the case may be. However updated
are recognised by the university list of Universities approved by Distance Education Council (DEC)
is appendid as appendix -C. List of such Universities may be seen on the Website, DEC.
The following examinations of the under mentioned Boards/Universities/Institutes have been
recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examinations of this University as shown against
Sr. Examination of other Universities Examination of M.D. University, Rohtak
No. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
1. University, Agra (Previously known as
Agra University, Agra)
M.A. (Psychology) Recognized for the purpose of admission\
B.Sc. Agriculture to B.Ed. Course.
B.Sc. (Botany) B.Sc. Bio Sciences at Plant Sicences
recognised upto 8.7.1992
2. Sant Gadge Baba Amrawati List of universities approved by Distance
University-Amrawati Education Council (DEC) is appendid as
(Previously known as Amrawati appendix - ‘C’.
B.P.Ed. (One year) after B.A. D.P.Ed./B.P.Ed.
3. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Certificate Course in French Certificate Course in French
Certificate Course in German Certificate Course in German
Post B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Sc. P.G.D.C.A.
4. Andhra University, Waltair
B.Sc. (modified Regulations) B.Sc.
M.Sc. (Human Genetics & M.Sc. (bio-Sciences) for admission to
Physical Anthropology Ph.D. Course
5. Anamalai university, Anamalai Nagar
M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture for Ph.D. Registration only
6. Bangalore University, Janana
1st year of B.E. course Pre Engineering examination
Certificate Course in French Certificate Course in French
7. Tilak manjhi Bhagalpur University,
B.A. Education B.Ed.
8. Barkatullah Vishwavidalya,
Bhopal (Previously known as a
Bhopal University, Bhopal)
Post B.Sc. Diploma in computer Science P.G.D.C.A.
9. Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Rastriya
Patrakarita Vishwavidalaya, Bhopal
One year Bachelors Degree in journalism P.G. Diploma in journalism and Mass
One year Bachelors Degree in Publications Comunication
in Public and Private Sectors
10. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
LL.B. (Prof) 3 year LL.B. 3 year
M.Sc. Botany & Zoology M.Sc. for the purpose of admission
to M.Phil & Ph.D. in bio-Sciences
11. University of Rajbati Burdwan
(Previously known as Burdwan
Entrance (Arts, Science & Commerce) Pre-University (Arts, Science & Commerce)
12. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali,
Post B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Science PGDCA/PGDIT/APGDCA For the purpose
and Application of admission to M.Sc. (Computer Science)-
13. Instt. of Engg. Calcutta
AIME Degree Recognised as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
14. University of Calicut, Calicut, Kozhikode
Two year pre-degree course (Sc. Group) Pre-Engg.
Pre-Degree Course for admission to 1st year Pre-Medical
15. Dayalbagh Education Institute,
M.Sc. Physics (with specialization in M.Sc. Physics (with Electronics specialization)
M.Sc. Chemistry (Environment) M.Sc. Chemistry
M.Sc. Maths (With specialization M.Sc. Maths
in computer Application)
16. Delhi University, Delhi
(University of Delhi)
B.ELEd. i) B.Ed. for the purpose of admission to M.Ed.
& M.A. Education
ii) For admission to P.G. Courses under Arts
17. Hemwati Nandan Bahuquna Garhwal
University, Srinagar (U.P.)
Previously known as
Garwal university, Srinagar (U.P.)
LL.B (Professional) LL.B.
Post B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Science P.G.D.C.A.
18. Guru Ghasi Dass University, Bilaspur
B.Sc. (Preliminary) B.Sc.-I/Pre-Engg.
Pre-Prof (Engg. & Med.) Pre-Engg./Pre-Medical
B.A. (Preliminary) B.A.-I
19. Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth
University, New Delhi
(i) For admission to MCA course &
(ii) Courses for which Bachel