Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Quiz prelims
- 1. Independence Day Celebrations Quizzing Club Indian Institute of Management Raipur Presents Independence Day Special Quiz Q
- 2. RULES: 1. Team Size : 2 students. 2. Time duration for each question is 30 sec. 3. In case of tie, (****) mark questions will be given due weightage. 4. Total Questions : 12 4. The decision of quiz master will be final.
- In the year 1919, the British Government passed a new rule under which the Government had the authority and power to arrest people and keep them in prisons without any trial if they are suspected with the charge of terrorism. Which is that rule?
- Rowlatt Act
- 2. Who started the Hindustan Socialist republican Association in 1928?
- Chandra Sekhar Azad
- 3. Identify ?
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- He was the first British Indian MP. He refused to take the oath on the Bible as he was not a Christian . He was allowed to take the oath of office in the name of God on his copy of Khordeh Avesta .
- 4. Who was the president of Indian National Congress at the time of Indian Independence?
- Acharya Kripalani
- 5. Vanar Sena which participated in freedom struggle of India was led by?
- Indira Gandhi
- 6. Simon commission came to India in?
- 7. In 1940 who was chosen by Gandhiji to be the first Individual Satyagrahi (an Individual standing up for Truth instead of a collective action) against the British rule?
- Vinoba Bhave
- 8. Who is known as the Heroine of Quit India Movement ?
- Aruna Asaf Ali
- 9. Satichaura Ghat massacre, Bibighar massacre, Recapture of Cawnpore by the British, Attack on Wheeler's entrenchment.
- Nana Sahib
- 10. The term "First War of Independence" was first popularized by?
- Vinayak Damodar Sarkar
- 11.The Indian National Congress split into two groups; extremists and moderates Extremists were led by ?
- Moderates by ?
- Lal,Bal, Pal
- 12.Which was the most decisive war that marked the initiation of British rule in India?
- Battle of Plassey
- 13. Bengal Partition took Place in the year ?
- 14. Mahatma Gandhi was referred to as the Father of the Nation first by?
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- 15. The national leader of India who participated in all the round table conferences?
- 16. He was against to a new type of bullet cartridge used in
- the Enfield P-53 rifle which was introduced in the Bengal
- Army. Who is he ??
- Mangal Pandey
- JAI HIND