Embed Size (px)
Why public speaking is awesome and not gruesome. Also, why is it necessary to get up and say something. Things learned during the first year start-upping DataMaid (www.datamaid.it)
Transcript of Presentation Rule(z)
- Presentations rule(s) Ket, CEO of DataMaid
- Ket Katarina Popovi @Ketvit www.datamaid.it
- Our world is in the content blizzard.
- Thank God for public speaking
- 1. Please no one 2. Go overboard with inspiration 3. Remember cabbage 4. Practice fabulous 5. German terrier
- 1. I'm not cool enough
- The most important is WHY are you on stage
- Change loves uncomfortable.
- 2. Inspiration is contagious
- Inspiration = selfesteem courage madness.
- These are from Datamaid official pitch
- Inspiration starts a conversation.
- 3. OMG what are people gonna think? *is a wrong question, btw.
- What are they going to hear is the right one.
- They all came to hear you - it's an honor.
- Always remember cabbage. Or something else that makes you smile.
- When you are in a good mood you seem confident on stage.
- 4. You weren't born fabulous, but you can practice
- Find fabulous friends and learn. Actors, dancers, public speakers, comedians...
- Stand tall Open energy to the audience Costume not obligatory
- Learn your words Repeat for days Become it
- Free Media - don't blame me if they come after you :)
- 5. Endurance is a measure of success.
- German terier is know for Persistence Courage Task completition Badger claws don't matter
- To take away
- 1. Please no one - remember WHY you are on stage 2. Inspiration is contagious 3. Remember cabbage 4. Practice fabulous 5. German terrier is you
- Links that help [ mostly local ] startit.rs Social Change Hackaton startapakademija.com Benjamin Zander [TED] + watch as many pitches as you can from Ycombinator And alike
- Let's talk firstname.lastname@example.org @Ketvit www.datamaid.it