Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Short presentation showing the areas and industries that Assign work in.
Transcript of Presentation Assign
- 1. Presenting Assign
- 2. About Assign Assign was founded in 2005 and today is an expanding consultancy with 70 personnel We work with projects both onsite at our customers and in our own offices . Our offices are located in Gothenburg and Trollhttan. Assign is certified to ISO 9001:2008 Medical Technology Sanitary Expanding Off-shore Present Automotive areas areas Process- / Energy Food Ship Aerospace Kontakt: Kontakt: www.assign.se firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +46 70 422 93 03 + 46 70 598 11 39
- 3. What we offer and our locations Product Design Design (CAE) and Calculation Main office in Gothenburg New offices El- / Electronics - Around Stockholm Manufacturing Engineering - South of Sweden Production technique Quality Logistics Robots Technical information Project management We are a selected partner to University West and PTC (Production Technology Center) in Trollhttan, where we also have our local office.Our Norwegian business is run by our daughter company Assign Solutions located in Oslo. Kontakt: Kontakt: www-assign.se firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +46 70 422 93 03 070 598 11 39
- 4. Reference Assignment Product Development SAAB Aerosystems Gripen NG Assignment in cooperation with Semcon Caran AB Design of cable harnesses and brackets Design and geometry assurance of cables and electrical devices Investigation of potential new device placements and their affects on other systems and aerodynamics etc. Design tool: Catia V5Gripen NG (Next Generation) Proposed version with new engine,increased fuel capacity, higher payload, upgraded avionics andother improvements
- 5. Reference AssignmentProduct DevelopmentSAAB Aerosystems - Gripen NG Assignment in cooperation with Semcon Caran AB Assignment covers: Fuel installation Hydraulics installation Main frame (HSM-parts, sheet metal) Design tool: Catia V5Gripen NG (Next Generation) Proposed version with new engine,increased fuel capacity, higher payload, upgraded avionics andother improvements
- 6. Reference Assignment Mechanical Design and Production Drawings SAAB Aerostructure Project Horizon Assignment in cooperation with Semcon Caran AB. Redesign of Aircraft SAAB 2000 to enable installation of radar Erieye. Extension of rear fine. Modification of existing parts and designing new parts for the fine structure. Design of new covers and brackets for rocket sensors on the outer skin of the aircraft.SAAB 2000 with radar Erieye Design tool: Catia V4
- 7. Reference AssignmentMechanical Design and Product DevelopmentSAAB Aerosystems - Skeldar V150 Assignment in cooperation with Semcon Caran AB Designing complete main frame and engine frame in aspects of loads and vibrations Packing and installation of various components Engine Fuel System Cooling system Avionics Design tool: Catia V5Skeldar V-150 is a lightweight unmanned helicopter, designed formilitary and commercial applications
- 8. Current Reference AssignmentAssign working with CAE at Volvo Aero We are at engineering level involved in CAE calculation for products of today as well as for the future.
- 9. Current Reference AssignmentAssign working with Porsche Engineering - Working with Porsche Engineering in their pre-study for new Porsche automobiles. - Packaging and concept design for the next generation electric vehicles - Design tool. Catia V5
- 10. Reference AssignmentProduct DevelopmentAutomotive supplier Front seat structure Development and design of front seat structures for the next generations passenger cars. Development of details, specific for customers, for the load-bearing structure (e. g. chassis side plates), integration of standard components and coordination of customer interfaces. Kinematic calculations are used to assure the design in the complete adjustment area. Design tool: Catia V5, Kontakt: Kontakt: www-assign.se firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +46 70 422 93 03 070 598 11 39
- 11. Current Reference AssignmentAssign working with the future at VCC Chassis Development and des