PERSONALIZATIONPERSONALIZATION LYTICS PERSONALIZATION Lytics Personalization allows a marketer to...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of PERSONALIZATIONPERSONALIZATION LYTICS PERSONALIZATION Lytics Personalization allows a marketer to...
LYTICS PERSONALIZATIONLytics Personalization allows a marketer to create and execute eye-catching digital campaigns with customized content for different audiences. These personalized interactions simply overlay an existing webpage as a modal, gate, or banner — depending on your marketing goal. For example, a new, unknown visitor to your website might receive a welcome greeting or newsletter sign-up message. A returning visitor who has abandoned items in their shopping cart might see a one-day-only free shipping incentive. And a customer with a negative support ticket open might see a help-desk message. Our personalization product is built on top of the Lytics Customer Data Platform, which allows marketers to build highly targeted audiences based on their customers’ activities across various marketing channels (email, social, web, customer support, sales, etc.). This degree of customization allows for an endless amount of personalization.
• Cloud-based software as a service (SaaS)
• Built-in campaign previewing on your website
• No coding knowledge required
• Simple and intuitive user interface
• Various user logins/permission settings per account GOAL-ORIENTED EXECUTION TACTICS Successful web personalization campaigns start with a larger goal in mind. For marketers, this may be to collect more leads for sales, grow your marketing databases, deliver timely-promotions, increase brand engagement or gather valuable customer feedback.
A slideout personalization modal greets new visitors on a travel website, encouraging them to sign up for email updates.
Lytics offers pre-built campaign templates as well as flexible campaign builders for various goals:
• Present a message: Communicate straightforward messages such as a global coupon or an announcement with web visitors with a headline, main message, and image.
• Target a URL: Encourage visitors to click through to specific web pages alongside a headline, message and optional image.
• Capture leads: Collect visitor information (such as name, title, phone number, email, etc.) with a headline, message and optional image
• Recommend Content: Use Lytics’ built-in data science to match individual visitors with unique content from a specific collection based on their individual affinities.
DISPLAY AND TRIGGER OPTIONSLytics offers various options to determine when campaigns trigger and when they become hidden.
• Display triggers: Set you campaign to appear after a user spends a certain amount of time on your website, visits a certain number of pages, scrolls down the page, or even when they display exit intent and are about to leave your website.
• Display frequency: Prevent information fatigue
by setting up a maximum of times a user can see campaigns per website session (or ever).
• User activity settings: When a user clicks on a campaign’s call-to-action or closes it out, you can set up the campaign to hide permanently, hide for a certain amount of time or hide permanently.
HIGHLY TARGETED AUDIENCES Because Lytics Personalization is built on Lytics’ Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Lytics’ Content Affinity Engine, marketers can use cross-channel behaviors to create targeted audience segments for their web personalization campaigns.
• Choose from various customer aspects (first-time visitor, anonymous, engaged, has purchased, has mobile app, etc.).
• Segment audiences by content affinity (products, topics, and content or that interests them).
• Create audiences based on predictive behavior via Lytics’ built-in data science.
• Filter by other custom parameters such as device type and technology (e.g., iOS or Android), geography, language and more.
• Leverage data science to surface certain recommendations from a content collection based on an individual’s unique affinities.
Build new audiences for web personalization campaigns or choose from your existing list of segments within Lytics.
Marketers can also use Lytics Personalization to create segments based on web data alone.
• New versus returning visitors
• URL specific targeting
• Previous web session behavior
• Number of visits
• Language from browser setting
• Geographic location
CUSTOM BRANDING, VARIATIONS Lytics Personalization software includes various themes, fonts and flexible build options to reflect a brand’s unique look and feel.
• Use your own Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Web Modals appear in the center of a webpage
• Web Slideouts appear on the corner of a webpage
• Web Bars appear at the top or bottom of the page, and disappear as a user scrolls
• Web Sticky-Bars appear at the top or bottom of the page and stay in place even as a user scrolls
• Web Gates that requires a user to provide information in order to access the content
DEVELOPER TOOLS For brands with internal web-development teams, Lytics Personalization is also available in a Software Development Kit (SDK) format. This SDK — called
the Pathfora SDK — gives web developers the code required to build custom web modal campaigns as well as inline website personalization based on various audience types and customer data within the Lytics Customer Data Platform.
REPORTING AND TESTING TOOLS Regardless of the types of campaigns that you build, Lytics lets you A/B test to identify the top-performer. Lytics’ reporting tools also display your reach and conversion rates so you can gauge your progress at any time during your campaign.
For example, a publisher could create two versions of a campaign each with a different headline, or one as a gated web modal and one as a slideout. After the campaign goes live, Lytics reports both variations’ performance in real-time so that marketers can select the better performer. You can also easily create audience segments based on who viewed or converted on the campaign.
With various modal and styling customizations, you can A/B test multiple variations to determine the most effective campaign.