Optimise Accountants - Our Services
Embed Size (px)
Optimise Accountants There are many property investors that already have accountants. Let me ask you this: Does your accountant truly understand property investing and more importantly do they own their own property portfolio? As Stephen Covey suggests “To know but not to do is really not to know” We have spoken with people that became our clients, and found they were paying more tax than they should. They were not using the right capital allowances, paying too much VAT on refurbishment and not utilising limited companies in an effective way. Maybe you can relate the above to your situation or how you might be feeling? So, how can we help you make more money and profit whilst reducing your tax in property investing? We have been in the accountancy and tax world since 2003 and property investing since 2007. We Optimise your property portfolio in these ways: • Understand your goals and provide pro-active tax planning • Help you to develop your strategy for property investing • Evaluate each property investment to see if you are getting the most cash and returns • Send you articles and videos guides of how to maximise your wealth and property investments • Help you reduce your tax before the year end • We will submit your tax returns to HMRC • We will act as your agent to HMRC so that you are not bothered by the tax man • We will provide you with a set of accounts and send them to Companies House (if applicable) • Call us free from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday to ask questions or seek advice • Invitations to property networking events to meet likeminded property investors Our services start from 96p per day and we have saved clients £1,000’s in tax and VAT that they should not have paid in the first place. Would you like to go about your property investing feeling relaxed in the knowledge that you have an accountant that understands you?
Transcript of Optimise Accountants - Our Services
- Property Tax Specialists Free one to one Property Finance & Tax consultation
- Helping you make more money & pay less tax on your property portfolio How did you hear about Optimise Accountants? What are you looking for in an accountant?
- Louise and Simon have been property investors since 2006 and not paid any tax on their property portfolio
- We only focus on property investors like you since 2003
- o How much do you earn + spouse? o Business profits (LTD or sole trader) o Property profits o Employment income o How many properties? o Now o Want in the next 12 months o What is your property strategy? This call is about you
- What we provide o Year end accounts & Tax returns o Companies House accounts o Limited company formations o HMRC and Companies House agent o Tax planning report / guidance
- Financials How do you keep a record of your income and costs?
- Property book keeping & management Free Book Keeping system 20% discount to Xero Keep track of your income, costs and profits
- Getting your questions answered Where & how do your get answers to your property accounting & tax questions?
- Community Groups Facebook & LinkedIn Closed Client Only - Social Media Groups o Get your questions answered o Get updates to latest legislation changes o Discounts to courses, software, education & refurb costs
- Even more knowledge - FREE for clients Weekly Webinars free to clients o Get the latest strategies to reduce tax o Identify how to minimise VAT on refurbishment costs o Reduce the cost of refurbishment o Increase profitability of existing property portfolio o Building solutions to create administration efficiencies
- Workshops - 29.95 for clients normally 199.95 Learn new ways to make more money & pay less tax o Administration and Systemisation, software & apps o Understand capital allowances and allowable costs o VAT and refurbishment cost reduction o Use pensions to minimise tax and invest in property
- Consultation - FREE to clients - normal price 124.95 Discuss your accounts and tax affairs with your dedicated & pro active property tax specialist o Use a variety of tools to minimise your tax o Work through your accounts and tax documents o Work through the benefits of using limited companies o Identify ways of using pensions to invest in properties
- The Vault - FREE for clients - normal price 297 Ebooks, Excel templates, videos and discount codes o Excel templates for scenario testing & due diligence o Watch pre-recorded property finance & tax workshops o Videos giving practical advice on admin & systemisation o Ebooks on tax, VAT, company structures, pensions etc o Codes to reduce car leasing, phones, LNPG / refurb costs
- Given these benefits are you ready to use our services?
- o Free o 199.95 - 29.95 to you o 124.95 per session - Free to you o 297 Free to you Monthly price includes
- Cost of our services self assessment o 39.95 per month (inc VAT) o Special offer: Couples 69.95 per month (Inc VAT)
- Cost of our services Limited Company o 84.95 per month (Inc VAT) o Special offer: Limited company & self assessment 99.95 per month (Inc VAT) o Special offer: Limited Company + 2 self assessments 119.95 per month (Inc VAT)
- Can I take some basic details: o Full name(s) o Address(es) o Date of birth(s) o Name of business o Company numbers if LTD (names of directors & share holding) o Date of last tax return submitted / Company House returns
- Next steps Review your contract (Signable) We will contact you within 5 working days o Discuss current properties and strategy going forwards o Review of previous years accounts and tax o Discuss immediate tax reduction strategies