ONLINE REVIEW NOTICE 1st SEM - 1).pdf¢ B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Hons. and Program)...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ONLINE REVIEW NOTICE 1st SEM - 1).pdf¢ B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Hons. and Program)...
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Kazi Nazrul University
Asansol – 713340
Kazi Nazrul University, Nazrul Road, Kalla Bypass More, P.O.Kalla C.H., P.S. Asansol (North), Dist. Burdwan, Pin 713340, West Bengal
Ph. 0341-2270041 | URL: http://knu.ac.in , email: email@example.com
Ref No: KNU/CE/GD/2019/105 Date: 09-04-2019
ONLINE REVIEW NOTICE 1st SEM -2017
It is notified for all regular students related to UG 1st Semester Examination -2017 of
B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Hons. and Program) /BBA,/BCA/BBA(T&H) /LLB that the candidates who intend
to re-examine the answer scripts in theory paper only may apply through online. Online e Form will be
available in TCS ION Self-service Portal with the following procedure:
1. Date of opening of the portal for filling up Review eForm : 09-04-2019 04:00 p.m. https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1697/59146/login.html
2. Last date for filling up online review form : 16-04-2019 4:00 p.m
3. Student have to login the TCS ion Self-service portal by using their user id and password.
4. Requisite fees of Rs 150/- (one hundred fifty) per paper has to paid online.
5. There shall be no Post-publication Review of Continuous Assessment, Practical Papers, Viva
and Project Work/Field Work, if any.
6. Under no circumstances fees for Post-publication Review once paid be refunded.
7. A student may apply for review of as many courses he/she wants to do.
Controller of Examinations
Kazi Nazrul University
Copy to :
1. All Officer, Kazi Nazrul University 2. P.A to Hon’ble Vice Chancellor 3. Guard File
http://knu.ac.in/ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1697/59146/login.html
RV BizApp User Manual (KNU)
Once enter URL, below screen will be display.
Step 1: Enter the Login id and Password. Eg: TEST_100173310004@knu.ac.in, Password: Aa@11111
https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30299793/www.digialm.com?p=eyJzIjoiUFZwWEFzc3hEOE9mSnZkTkNmZk85ZUVNLTJzIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDI5OTc5MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3d3dy5kaWdpYWxtLmNvbVxcXC9FRm9ybXNcXFwvY29uZmlndXJlZEh0bWxcXFwvMTY5N1xcXC81OTE0NlxcXC9sb2dpbi5odG1sXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTAyZjczZTZmNjc1NDdmNzgxODU4MmI4MjY2NWQxOTJcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI3MTdhNWZhOWZlMjQwNDA2MGFkMGRkNzA2NDg3MWNjNWM5OTU5MmViXCJdfSJ9 mailto:TEST_100173310004@knu.ac.in mailto:Aa@11111
Step 2: After login, Student can able to view the below screen (Optional if Pop Up gets block)
Click “option” on top right corner in the above screen and select marked link. Student will get the
Step 3: Click the “Raise Request”.
Step 4: Basic student details like Student Name, Registration number, Roll number, Course/Program and
semester along with subjects, Student have to select the subjects where he want to apply reevaluation.
Step 5: Verify the Subject count and amount as per selectable subjects then select the “PayUMoney” in
Payment gateway Drop down and Click the “Proceed for Payment” button. Student can able to get the
Step 6: There are 3 way to do the payment. (i) Using PayUMoney account, (ii). Using Debit/Credit card
payment and (iii) Using Internet banking.
Note: While doing the payment please enter your email id and Mobile number for Notification purpose.
Step 6: After payment, Student can check the transaction status and Transaction id.
Finally, application submitted successfully.