None of My Friends use Facebook
Embed Size (px)
Insights from a 13 year old girl as to why Facebook is losing teens
Transcript of None of My Friends use Facebook
- None of My Friends Use Facebook Insights into why Facebook is losing teens
- 13 year old New York teen Ruby Karp posted a story earlier this week on Mashable explaining why she thinks Facebook is losing teens...
- By the time we could have Facebook we were already addicted to Instagram. When I was 10, I wasnt old enough to have a Facebook
- Get More Insights on the Social Customer Click HERE
- Facebook was this thing all our parents seem to have My only friend is, like, my grandma.
- All of our parents and parents friends are on Facebooks Its not just the fact that I get messages like, Hello sweetie pie!
- My friends post photos that get me in trouble with those parents If my mom saw I was at a party with drinking, even if I wasnt participating, Id be dead.
- Facebook is also a big source of bullying Kids might comment something mean on a photo of you, or message you mean things.
- people like the simple design better. Look at something like Twitter, where its four buttons
- Facebook takes your interests based on what youve "liked" and put ads on your feed No offense, but when Im looking through my News Feed I dont really care about Pantenes new product.
- Teens hate it when people try too hard; it pushes them away. Its like if my mom told me not to do something I immediately need to do it. When she forces something on me, I really dont want to do it. Facebook has been trying too hard