National Debt Relief Review
Embed Size (px)
National Debt Relief provides debt relief services to individuals struggling with unsecured debts. They've been in business since 2009 and they have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you're interested in learning more, you can find their full review on BestDebtCompanys.com at the link in the slides above.
Transcript of National Debt Relief Review
- National Debt Relief!
- National Debt Relief has been in business since 2009 and have a desire to help others get out of debt. They are a debt settlement company and do all they can to help you get rid of unsecured debt.! They offer other debt management services and counseling to help their customers stay out of debt.! Who Are They?!
- Debt Settlement! ! Services Offered!
- BBB ! AFCC American Fair Credit Council ! IAPDA International Associate of Professional Debt Arbitrators! Memberships!
- They do offer some debt relief resources including tools and tips to get out of debt, an FAQ section and more. Some of the questions youll nd in the FAQ section include:! What is debt settlement?! What makes me a good candidate for debt settlement?! Who is holding my money while Im waiting for a settlement?! Should I keep paying my credit card bills?! How will debt settlement affect my taxes?! How is debt settlement different than bankruptcy?! How may a debt collector contact you?! Do They Offer Debt! Management Resources?!
- This is an accredited business with the BBB.! A rating (in July 2014)! There have been 6 complaints closed in the last three years, and 4 complaints closed in the last twelve months.! 2 complaints were regarding advertising and sales issues, and 4 were for problems with product or service.! BBB Rating!
- It can vary depending on how much you owe, however on a scenario with $20,000 in debt, they would charge you around 20-22% on that amount in a 2-4 year period. ! ! For specic pricing information, you can give them a call for a free consultation.! ! Keep in mind that there will never be up-front fees charged by this company.! What Do They Charge?!
- They do not charge you anything to stop the program. You can simply notify them and stop making payments to the escrow account on your case.! ! Youll get your money back if youre not satised. ! Do They Have a Refund! Policy?!
- They have a mission to give back to the community and work with the following organizations:! Wounded Warrior Project! St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital! Autism Speaks! Network for Good! Unicef They Give to Charity!
- They seem to have a very active presence in social media communities. There are many recent posts.! Facebook ! Twitter! Google+! Are They Active on Social! Media?!
- There are many questions on their FAQs page and it would benet you to read through them. Their answers are very detailed and there are enough questions that many of yours could be answered there.! FAQs and More Info!
- Customer service was very thorough and friendly. You can call to get help or ask ques;ons 24 hours a day Monday through Friday. Free quotes given. Live Chat available on the website. Mobile friendly website. The Good!
- The Potential Bad! The website is very limited in any kind of real information! There is no pricing listed! Limited services offering!
- The Bottom Line! This company seems to be preCy standard as far as pricing is concerned. It is a large company and one might feel like more of a number and less a customer, but once you are assigned a debt counselor, you can get more personalized service. You may want to keep Na;onal Debt Relief on your list to consider.
- Interested in Learning More?! If youd like a free consulta;on with this company, you can click the following link and learn more: hCp://bestdebtcompanys.com/go/ na;onaldebt Or You can call them at: 1-(855) 275-6467
- Learn More