Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Memorable Quotes
- 1. Memorable quotes
Why Goal Setting is Crucial to Achievement
2. Goalsare not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.Robert H. Schuller
3. Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around agoal.Elbert Hubbard
4. You don't have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things - to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenginggoals.Edmund Hillary
5. Man is agoalseeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.Aristotle
6. Withoutgoals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
7. If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it's moving you away from your goals.
8. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to mygoal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.Louis Pasteur
9. There's nothing wrong with having your goals really high and trying to achieve them. That's the fun part. You may come up short. I've come up short on a lot on my goals, but it's always fun to try and achieve them. Tiger Woods
10. Successful psychologists say that 95% 97% of the people in the world do NOT have written goals and fail, while 3-5% have written goals and succeed.
11. If you're bored with life -- you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things -- you don't have enough goals.Lou Holtz
12. My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose - somehow we win out.Ronald Reagan
13. The trouble with not having agoalis that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.Bill Copeland
14. I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps it's because escape is easier than change.
15. Setting a goal is a prerequisite for