measuring & communicating social ROI
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of measuring & communicating social ROI
- 1. measuring social return on investment
- 2. Agendame.applying classic thinking to new channels.1st and 3rd party tracking tools.reporting Internally.questions.
- 3. me: a visual CV
- 4. Q. what behaviour or response
am I trying to elicit?
(Is it appropriate to the channel?)
(Is it the *right* response for the business?)
have I communicated this effectively to stakeholders? What are their KPIs?
- 5. Q. campaign or community?
- 6. Q. campaign or community?
- 7. community
newer metrics & reporting;
RT, follows, @, likes, unlikes, comments
no. of conversations/contacts
- 8. campaign
all the community metrics plus classic KPIs:
lead, conversion, click, revenue
objective & outcome
start & end
- 9. 1st party tracking tools
- 10. tools Facebook insights (old)
- 11. tools Facebook insights
- 12. leveraging Facebook insights
- 13. Source: Exacttarget/Cotweet http://www.exacttarget.com/resources/SFF8.pdf
- 14. tools YouTube video statistics
- 15. tools YouTube video statistics
evolution of views
- 16. tools YouTube video statistics
- 17. 3rd party tracking tools
- 18. Facebook agencies
- 19. Facebook agencies
- 20. tools
- 21. tools: Wildfire
- 22. tools: Wildfire
- 23. tools: BrandsEye
- 24. tools: BrandsEye
Links social to Advertising Value Equivalent (AVE)
Indexes the entire web
Works for any language
- 25. Reporting within the business
- 26. According to a survey across 17 SABMiller markets, senior management buy-in was identified as the number one factor preventing adoption of tools and developing capabilities in the discipline.
Source: Quirk Marketing
- 27. Q. what results do my stakeholders want to see?
(based on the initial consultation with them)
- 28. classic thinking for new channels
- 29. Questions?