Embed Size (px)
- 1. Martiros Saryan One of the greatest Armenianpainters of 20th century
- 2. Martiros Sarian memorial- houseMartiros Sarian lived in the house-museum. Thegovernment of Armenia built it for him.The museum opened on November 26,1976.
- 3. Martiros Sarians, atelier is kept in its original form-the palette and the brushes.
- 4. He was born into an Armenian family in Nor Nakhijevan. In 1895, aged 15, he completed the Nakhichevan school and from 1897 to 1904 studied at the Moscow School of Arts.
- 5. Saryan liked to paint nature, flowers.
- 6. In the 1930s, he painted landscapesand portraits.
- 7. The colour is so beautiful that theages will secure Sarian,along with ourMatisse and Cezanne. Sariansposition is higher,for he is the artist ofhappiness,wrote Louis Aragon.
- 8. There is a statue to Martiros Saryan inYerevan.
- 9. The Spell of the Sun 1905
- 10. Midday Stillness - 1924
- 11. On the Way to the Well - 1926
- 12. Ararat Valley Picking Cotton -1949
- 13. Under the Date Palm - DateUnknown
- 14. Lake of Fairies 1905
- 15. Dogs. Constantinople 1910
- 16. Prepared by :Tina Martirosyan 5-2 formMary Markosyan 5-1 form