Embed Size (px)
A presentation of the Mamilla Hotel
Transcript of Mamilla Presentation
- Where luxury, lifestyle and heritage meet Located in the heart of the City, with magnificent views of the Old City walls, the Tower of David, Jaffa Gate and alongside Jerusalem's new shopping and entertainment experience, the Alrov Mamilla Avenue.Mamilla Hotel, the newest of luxury hotels in Jerusalem, brings world-class superior design and lifestyle hospitality to Jerusalem and Israel. Guests and visitors will enjoy exceptional accommodations together with exclusive restaurant and bar venues, Holistic Wellbeing Retreat, as well as events and banqueting spaces, that blend sophistication and modern international style with the unique and rich culture of Jerusalem.
- 3. Location The Mamilla locality, home to Mamilla Hotel is uniquely situated at the junction between Jerusalem of old and new. Mamilla hotel is alongside the Alrov Mamilla Avenue, Jerusalem's new shopping experience, overlooking the Old City walls, the Tower of David and Jaffa Gate and is within walking distance of many major touristic sites, and just a short taxi ride from several significant venues located outside the city center. The Avenue directly leads into the Old City's main entrance, Jaffa Gate, and from here it's a stroll to myriad holy places, archeological sites and vibrant exotic markets dotting the ancient city.
- Designed in collaboration with Alrov Luxury Hotels' vision and commitment to excellence and execution, and in partnership with world-renowned architects Moshe Safdie and Hall of Fame Piero Lissoni. The design combines sophistication and simplicity with exciting lighting, textures and colors inspiring the imagination and delivering a truly unforgettable experience.
- Pampering Room Details
- Exquisite contemporary design by Piero Lissoni
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- In room safe
- Private bar
- Complimentary mineral water upon check-in
- Deep soaking bathtub and separate shower
- Luxurious designer bathroom facilities
- 100% pure Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Flat screen LCD TV / PC with internet access
- Rooftop outdoor lounge & restaurant
- A relaxed, informal Kosher brasserie, with breathtaking views that stretch across Jerusalem's majestic Old City. With a large and varied menu for both lunch and dinner, the Rooftop features fresh natural ingredients infused in simple Italian cooking.There is something to satisfy every taste and an atmosphere of casual intimacy for every occasion.
- Open from April through October
- 7. Mirror Bar With its chic dcor and shimmering ambience, the Mirror Bar is an elegant yet casual haven in which to enjoy classic drinks, exclusive cocktails and gourmet bar food. Featuring sophisticated, diverse and always evolving music which incorporates custom designed play lists by in house resident DJ, the Mirror Bar caters to both its stylish local residents and visitors alike.
- A bespoke wine bar amidst a modern 300 bottle wine rack offering one of the largest selections of kosher Israeli wines in the country. Come taste and enjoy some of Israels most exciting and prestigious wines in the Winery.
- Mamilla Caf Overflowing with vibrant energy, take pleasure in sitting along the stretched table or place yourselves into intimate corners, or simply kick back and relax on the comfy sofa terrace lounge. Let us surprise you with our various light dishes made from fresh seasonal ingredients, the Mamilla Caf is a stylish place to meet throughout the day and evening and ideal for all.
- Espresso Bar Follow the aroma of freshly ground coffee to the Espresso Bar in the MamillaHotel lobby. Indulge with gourmet coffees, freshly baked pastries, savory snacks or on an extensive selection of bottled water.To be enjoyed while sitting in the hotel lobby, or ideal when youre on the go.
- Guest Services
- Business Center - provides everything that business travelers require during their stay in Jerusalem. Includes a meeting room for intimate business gatherings, video conferencing capabilities , computers, copying and fax machines.
- Lounge - a sophisticated sanctuary where guests staying in suites can enjoy unlimited access.Business people can adjourn to the Lounges private conference room, adjacent to the hotels business center for private meetings.
- Events & Occasions
- With its exclusive facilities, sumptuous catering and superb organizational expertise, Mamilla Hotel offers everything needed for the event of your dreams. From the elegant, 300 - seated Ballroom, with its distinctive contemporary dcor and cutting-edge audio and video systems, to the original menus created by leading Israeli chefs, Mamilla Hotel is the perfect venue to add joy, elegance and character to a memorable celebration.
- The Auditorium - the state-of-the-art Auditorium functions as a private screening and lecture room.
- It provides amphitheater seating together with the latest technology.
- Sun Deck Enjoy the great views of Jerusalem, both old and new, on Mamilla Hotel's Sun Deck. Located on the hotel's rooftop high above the bustling city, the quaint deck is set amidst a beautifully designed landscape garden. Take time out, and relax in the plush lounge seating areas, ideal for soaking up the sun and taking in the capital's clean, crisp air. Equipped with showers and restrooms, the SunDeck offers an easily accessible pastoral setting that brings out the best of the majestic city and its spectacular surroundings.
- Swimming Pool
- Take an exhilarating break from a busy day and plunge into the Mamilla Hotel indoor swimming pool. This long, rectangular-shaped pool area, encompassed by rich violet walls, pillars and decks is a relaxing fusion of alluring beauty.
- Holistic Wellbeing Retreat - Opening Mid 2010 Guests can unwind and rejuvenate in our balancing Holistic Wellbeing Spa & Gym. Four different areas corresponding to the four basic elements, Earth, Water, Fire and Air, provide an unforgettable, unique holistic experience.
- Mamilla Hotel becomes first member of Design Hotels in Israel
- The Mamilla Hotel in Jerusalem has become the first property in Israel to join Design Hotels the leading international hotel marketing company.
- Mamilla Hotel was placed in the Rare category of Design Hotels, the most prestigious category, with only 30 other members.
- The hotel, which opened in June last year, joins 35 other new entries, bringing Design Hotels global membership to 184.
- Mamilla In The Press
- Contact Us
- Mamilla Hotel
- 11 King Solomon Street Jerusalem 94182 / Israel T. +972.2.5482222 F. +972.2.5482220 [email_address] www.MamillaHotel.com