Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Link Building
- 1.Link Building And How To Get Them
2. What Is A Link?
- A link is a word, phrase, or image that you can click on to jump to a new document or a new section within the current document.
- - TechTerms.com
3. A Link on a Web Page 4. Why Do You Want One Way Links? Correspond with webmasters and other content providers and build rich linkagesbetween related pages. - Quote from Yahoo's website 5. Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at considerably more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; for example, it also analyzes the pagethat casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important." - Quote from Googles website 6. The 5 Most Important Factors For Inbound Links Rank Factor Leading To High Search Ranking #5 Number of links (quantity) #4 Title keywords on the inbound link page #3 Anchor keywords on the inbound link page #2 Relevance of the content on the inbound link page #1 Quality of the inbound link 7. The Value of Links to Search Engines
- Links are more likely to boost your rankings if they are:
- One way (not reciprocal)
- From a relevant source (website/blog with similar subject matter)
- From a quality source (website/blog that is optimized, offers quality content, and has inbound links)
8. How To Build Links to Your Site
- The experts agree:
- Write and distribute unique articles on the web
- Write and publish press releases on the web
- Write and update a properly optimized blog
- Use viral marketing, video blogging, social bookmarking, tagging, and other new media concepts
- Develop a consistent link building campaign
9. Get A Variety of Links To Your Site! Articles Social Sites Press Releases Blog Comments Videos Directories Blog Posts Podcasts Social Bookmarking Related Websites 10. Advanced Search Tactics
- submitkeyword phrasenews (for press releases)
- usefulkeyword phraselinks
- keyword phraselinks
- keyword phrase sponsor charity (use local ideas too)
- usefulkeyword phrasesites library site:.edu
- helpfulkeyword phrasesites library site:.edu
- favoritekeyword phrasesites library site:.edu
- keyword phraseresources public library site:.us
11. Some Excellent Link Building Resources
12. The end!
- Thanks for watching this presentation.
Expert Link Building Services:http://www.VerticalMeasures.com