Learn How to Pay off Credit Card Debt Fast - by @gfsdebtrelief (Golden Financial Services)
Embed Size (px)
Learn How To Pay Off Credit Card Debt Fast!! After ten years of focusing on debt relief and credit services, Golden Financial Services releases this Superhero creation that includes education on how to save money on your credit cards and on debt relief programs. You can read the blog that accompanies this presentation at: http://nomorecreditcards.com/category/debt-relief-blog/ Golden Financial Services has provided a free guide, How to Pay off Credit Card Debt Fast. This guide will focus on three options to pay off credit card debt fast whether you are current on accounts, need a reduction in your interest rates, or are already in collection. The guide provides a comprehensive explanation of what Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement are, how they work, and who are the best candidates for each program. In addition, if you are current on accounts, we provide tips for paying off your credit card debt fast, while paying less money over the term of the debt. For more information about our services: Credit Card Relief Programs - http://nomorecreditcards.com/credit-card-relief-programs/ Debt Settlement - http://nomorecreditcards.com/debt-settlement/ Consolidate Debt - http://www.goldenfs.org/improve-your-financial-health/ Debt Relief Services - http://www.goldenfs.org/debt-relief/
Transcript of Learn How to Pay off Credit Card Debt Fast - by @gfsdebtrelief (Golden Financial Services)
- HowtoPayoffCreditCardDebtFast! Thank Goodness! I need Help!
- This is Steve.. Hi there!
- Uh-Oh.. Steve got in a little over his head
- How did this happen? He he he Youll never get out from under this debt! His Bills are out of control How to Pay off Credit Card Debt Fast BLOG by @gfsdebtrelief:
- But I had so much fun.. And he is wondering if he will ever be debt free
- An average of 24 percent of Americans owe more money in credit card debt than they have in their savings account. Steve is not alone.. Thats a lot!
- What am I going to do? What is Steve going to do? He he he Now youll have to file for bankruptcy!
- pay off Debt with Consumer Credit Counseling pay off Credit Card Debt Fast When Current on Accounts pay off Debt with Debt Settlement Hey Steve, we have a few ideas that may help you We Help Give Americans a Financial Fresh Start
- Consumer Credit Counseling can help lower your interest rates on each account and consolidate your debt into one monthly payment. Debt free at last!
- A professional Consumer Credit Counselor will: Assess your current financial situation Negotiate lower interest rates on each credit card Consolidate your debt into one monthly payment Provide credit card relief education programs
- The benefits of a Consumer Credit Counseling Program are: Lower interest rate on debt resulting in lower payback One monthly payment Debt free in about 5 years! Less impact on credit
- Here is an example of how a Consumer Credit Counseling program can work: Try our Debt Relief Calculator for yourself Total Debt: $50,000 Monthly payment: $1,100 (roughly the same as when a person pays minimum payments, but less interest) Estimated Pay back: $66,000. Be debt free in around 5 years.
- Well, in that case, I have some ideas on how you can pay off credit card debt faster when you are current on your accounts Great! I would love to know how to pay off my credit cards faster! Ok, that sounds really awesome. But, what if I am happy with my interest rates and I dont mind making multiple payments
- First, you need to STOP using your credit cards
- Then, create a budget analysis
- Organize your credit cards from highest interest rate to lowest and pay highest first
- You can even make payments twice a month!
- See if you can find ways to cut expenses to increase the amount of money you have to pay off debt Where to cut monthly expenses Reduce cable bill Reduce cell phone plan Lower grocery bill Eat in more often Find cheaper or free entertainment Rideshare twice a week Shop for cheaper insurance plans Other
- Finally, reward yourself when you pay off a card! Ideas Take your spouse to dinner Take the kids miniature golfing Go see a movie Get that Starbucks you been denying yourself Have friends over for dinner
- ..maybe well get a new BOAT!
- Ummm, dont you think you should be a little more realistic? Darn! I suppose we should celebrate with dinner and a movie Thats more like it. The goal is to STAY out of debt
- Yes, it is challenging, but if your accounts are up to date and your interest rates are low, this is a good option. What if I cant even make my minimum payments? Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement Then you should consider Debt Settlement Wow, I wish I was able to do that on my own.
- You may be a good candidate for a Debt Settlement if: Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement You are in financial hardship You cannot make minimum payments Your accounts are sent to collection
- A Professional Debt Settlement Negotiator will: Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement Create a custom built program for your financial situation Settle one debt at a time until you are debt free Negotiate lower balances Set up one flexible lower monthly payment toward all debt
- The benefits of a Debt Settlement are: Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement You end up paying back LESS than the total owed Avoid Bankruptcy DEBT FREE in about 3 years!
- We can even negotiate a flexible payment plan based on your financial need. Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement Try our Debt Relief Calculator for yourself Example of a Debt Settlement Plan Total Debt: $50,000 Monthly payment: $900 Estimated Pay back: $32,400 Be debt free in around 3 years.
- No problem Steve. Which option interests you the most? I think the Credit Counseling Program is the best for me. My interest rates are kind of high and one monthly payment would sure help. Paying off Debt with a Debt Settlement Perfect! I wish you luck Steve. I know you can do this! Thanks for all the information. I really appreciate the ideas
- How We Can Help You: Custom Debt Relief Program Debt Consolidation Debt Negotiation and Settlement Tax Relief Student Loan Debt Relief Credit Card Relief Services Financial Education Debt Relief Blog Debt Relief Resources Visit our Website GOLDEN FINANCIAL SERVICES Call with any questions: 1-866-376-9846
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/1uplego/7090970271/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/kthai/4671717417/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormedclover/5822947326/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/71744937@N07/6482678531/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugarhiccuphiccup/4529234879/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/yamahawatercraft/6153116403/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/amagill/362201147/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/leapkye/2224036245/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/cowboyoperator/9307580374/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalexanderson/5421517469/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/photography-andreas/5377562236/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/s3a/5185751706/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/civellod/8144496520/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/11561957@N06/6888690735/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/23950335@N07/8272651995/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/spielbrick/5360816224/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickkim/7162912856/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickkim/7491816206/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/toomuchdew/9284835005/ http://fav.me/d557mo8 Thanks for all photos. I appreciate all your hard work!