Karomi Artwork Management System. Current Challenges Multiple Stakeholders Lack of Critical Path...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Karomi Artwork Management System. Current Challenges Multiple Stakeholders Lack of Critical Path...
- Slide 1
- Karomi Artwork Management System
- Slide 2
- Current Challenges Multiple Stakeholders Lack of Critical Path Long lead times Missed Deadlines Compliance Issues Increased Costs Duplication of information No auditable workflow of all approvals Paper based artwork feedback and comments No central repository of all Artworks, Key Line Drawings, Proofs, etc.
- Slide 3
- Multiple Stakeholders Multi-function inputs create high complexity
- Slide 4
- Karomi Artwork System Benefits Proactive Workflow Reduced Time to Market Improved Communication Improved Collaboration Cost Savings Increased Quality Compliance It is easier to maintain consistency in packaging creation.
- Slide 5
- Features Central Artwork repository Access to repository using web browser anywhere / anytime Manage multiple versions of Artwork as changes are made Access control (who can view, update & administer) Extensive Search across all artwork data and content Customizable Artwork request and approval workflow Alerts, reminders and escalations through Email, SMS and Portal Serial and Parallel approvals Checklist for each department/function for approving artwork Annotation tool for easy feedback Artwork comparison tool for seeing difference between versions Artwork Dashboard Single view of all Artwork requests in the system System can be extended to vendors and agencies
- Slide 6
- Artwork Repository Repository by Brand/Product/Category Status of all Requests
- Slide 7
- Artwork Request Customizable eForms to capture artwork request and department inputs
- Slide 8
- Artwork Approval Workflow Customizable Workflow
- Slide 9
- Annotations Online annotations for quick feedback
- Slide 10
- Artwork Comparison Side-by-side Artwork comparison of current and previous versions
- Slide 11
- Artwork Comparison Changes highlighted when current and previous version are compared Green : Additions Red: Deletions Grey: Unchanged
- Slide 12
- Export Export Artwork along with Annotations and Changemarks as a PDF
- Slide 13
- Artwork Audit Who did what work and when
- Slide 14
- Artwork Dashboard
- Slide 15
- Corporate Overview Founded in 2001 Headquartered in Chennai, India with Global Partners in the US, Middle-East, Africa and Latin America Ongoing partnerships with innovative technology partners in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecom, and Enterprise product verticals Dedicated team of Product Developers and Implementation / Professional Services. Karomi Overview
- Slide 16
- Healthcare Pharma Clients Pharma / Healthcare Energy Govt. IT / BPO Others Mfg.
- Slide 17
- Products Document Management Workflow BPM Application Builder Enterprise level system that manages the entire life-cycle of the document. Includes: Scanning OCR Meta-data Version Control Workflow Search Retrieval Archiving Business Process Automation product that helps organizations streamline their business workflow. Process designer eForm Designer Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Reporting and Charting Dashboard Integration with LOB applications Built-in Alerts, Reminders and Escalations A development platform where users can build web-based applications without writing code. Web 2.0 interface Enterprise Portal Content Management Document Management Workflow Alerts External system integration
- Slide 18
- Solutions Financial ServicesManufacturing Healthcare Sales & MarketingFinance and LegalHR Contract Management Patient File Management Loan processing system Claims Management Contract Management Drawing Management Quality Management System Audit Management Artwork Management Contract Management Absence Management Recruitment Process Personnel File Mgmt. Induction and Exit process Contract Management Capital Exp. Mgmt. Expense Management Patent & Copyright Mgmt. DAM Sales Force Automation Contract Management Enquiry-to-Order Process
- Slide 19
- Karomi Technology Web: www.karomi.comwww.karomi.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org@karomi.com Phone: +91-44-43132260, 91-98407-90704 Contact