Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Just Culture
- 1. A Just Culture
Cultivating a Dynamic Work Environment
- 2. You often hear that a good workplace "starts at the top".
But what does that mean?
- 3. A truly successful business starts at the top and relies on a partnership between employer and employee.
- 4. Trust is key in establishing this partnership.
- 5. The three keys to building adynamic working environment
3. Employee Engagement
- 6. Create an environment of trust & support
Mistakes are a result of a process failure
Redirect focus - no "blame game"
Focus on the issues regarding process vs. person
Involve staff with resolution
Cultivate an environment that promotes critical thinking & problem solving
- 7. Communication
Tailor communication to each individual
Be modest, ask questions, listen
Focus on strengths
Talk about progress in meeting milestones
- 8. Employee Engagement
Explain how an employee fits into the bigger picture
Clarify expectations, roles and responsibilities
Discuss what employees need to do a good job
Identifying weaknesses within the processes
Work collectively towards improving the process
- 9. The benefits of integrating the three key elements of a dynamic working environment are...
- 10. (No header)
1. Increase productivity
2. Improve performance
3. Increase customer satisfaction
4. Enhance workplace functionality
5. Boost management / employee relationship
- 11. Successful implementation yields a happy workplace.