Join the #CultureCode Conversation
Embed Size (px)
Great organizations use culture to drive success. Join companies like Netflix, Spotify, InterContinental Hotels Group and more, and share what makes your workplace stand out. View all #CultureCode decks, and download our #CultureCode template here: http://www.slideshare.net/culturecode
Transcript of Join the #CultureCode Conversation
- 2013 LinkedIn Corporation. All Rights Reserved. #CultureCode Whats Yours?
- What defines your company culture?
- What makes your team great?
- How do you create a winning workplace?
- In 2009 Netflix CEO Reed Hastings shared the seven aspects of Netflix company culture: Click to view! The most important document ever to come out of Silicon Valley Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
- Its given companies the courage and permission to not accept that business culture is a given, but something to create. former Netflix Chief Talent Officer Patty McCord, who helped create Netflixs Culture Code deck
- So, how do you create your culture?
- Join the #CultureCode campaign View all #CultureCode decks
- Defining a culture provides us a unifying feeling of belonging. Shivam Dhawan, founder of Arbunize Click to view!
- Your organization needs to reflect your culture, not the other way around. Kevin Goldsmith, director of engineering at Spotify Click to view!
- It gives us focus and helps us work better together. Paula Clapon, marketing officer at HppyApps Click to view!
- Our culture is our secret sauce. -HashtagNYU Click to view!
- When you get the culture right, all things are possible. Joe Waechter, CEO of WineDirect Click to view!
- #CultureCode View all #CultureCode decks and download our template to help you get started: slideshare.net/culturecode
- Upload Now Share Your #CultureCode