Internal communications sample 2010
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Internal communications sample 2010
- 1. Internal Communications Overview: July 2010
- 2. Quarterly Business Results Delivered through the ADCannounce channel from Bob Switz. Delivered within 5 minutes of public release to the street. Includes business update e-mail with info on quarterly results, relevant links including press release and next steps for coming t l lt l t li k i l di l d t t f i quarter. Each Business Unit has their individualized presentation containing Business Unit-specific data.
- 3. ADCannounce Used to distribute important business information to ADCs broad employee audiences across the globe in a timely manner. Appropriate content includes: CEO announcements and updates, business-related i f t d d t b i l t d information, strategy, vision, mission, values, ti t t i i i i l fiscal year priorities, organizational announcements, blackout reminders and quarterly financial updates. Have the ability to target any specific audience at ADC (building, region, business unit, manager, etc.). Executive leaders have their own template.
- 4. ADCalmanac ADCs weekly e-mail update. Used to communicate employee-relations items such as facility updates, discounts and corporate p g y p , p program updates. Also used as p a reminder tool and a way to share internal/external success stories. ADCalmanacs are sent out on a weekly basis every Monday. Provided only via e-mail. y Various versions available based on geographic requirements (Minnesota, U.S. and Global (outside U.S.)). U S ))
- 5. Broadway intranet Broadway: Intranet for ADC employees. Currently monitor home page, including center-page banners, Latest News, Middle Column and The Bulletin Board. Help launch and promote internal blogs as well t i t l bl ll
- 6. Broadways HR sites Human Resources (You@ADC): One-stop shop for ADC employees HR-related materials. Includes information: Benefits, My Money, My Career, Forms, U.S. Discount Programs and more. P d HR for HR: Website embedded within You@ADC intended for ADCs HR employees across the globe. Leader Toolkit: One-stop shop for ADC leaders with direct reports.
- 7. ADC TV Located on Broadway, this website features archived video webcasts produced throughout the year. This includes: Town Hall webcasts, BU or functional webcasts, and more.
- 8. Vision, Mission, The ADC Way and Code of Conduct Communication ADCs company values, The ADC Way, our Vision, our Mission and our commitment to Integrity through the Code of Conduct. Materials available in multiple languages: Chi lti l l Chinese, C Czech, E li h F h English, French, German and Spanish. h G dS i h
- 9. Bob Switz Town Halls Held quarterly live from ADC locations (primarily the WHQ Auditorium) and broadcast across all global locations via Broadband TV. Bob provides updates on ADCs quarterly results, business priorities and overall strategies. Featured topics range from corporate initiatives to customer visits to ADC products. Pre show Pre-show slide show featuring photos or video of global employees at company events runs prior to webcast. Replay on ADC TV. Real- time ability to ask questions during live webcasts. Town halls also held among other business unit and functional leaders.
- 10. CEO Hand-signed Thank You Cards This is a high touch low-tech, minimal-cost monthly high-touch, low tech minimal cost recognition program in which ADC employees are recognized for various activities, including: noting exemplarily customer service; demonstrating (through their actions) our Vision, Mission or The ADC Way; delivering on a promise and going above the call of duty; making a suggestion that provides a significant cost-savings to ADC; and more! Bob Switz hand signs each card. They are delivered either directly to an employees home address or mailstop employee s mailstop.
- 11. CEO Audio Conference Calls Bob Switz, President and CEO Approximately 20 to 30 ADC or BU/functional employees are randomly selected to participate in a monthly or bimonthly audio call with Bob Switz. During the call, Bob discusses business issues, industry trends and specific issues facing ADC. The call is then open to questions, comments, concerns, etc.
- 12. Corporate Communications Our team also assists with such HR- and corporate-owned communications as: ADCperform (performance and talent-management program), Benefits (annual Open Enrollment, 401(k) plan), C E ll t l ) Compensation (ADC ti (ADCpay, stock options), E t k ti ) Employee Express l E (SAP-based employee tool), Payroll and the Travel (promoting travel tips or internal tools).