Inanimate Alice Episode 4 Vanuatu Episode 4 Vanuatu Inanimate Alice
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Inanimate Alice Episode 4 Vanuatu Episode 4 Vanuatu Inanimate Alice
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Inanimate Alice Episode 4 Vanuatu Episode 4 Vanuatu Inanimate Alice
- Slide 3
- My name is Alice. I am 16 years old
- Slide 4
- After the crash I was left alone to survive in Vanuatu
- Slide 5
- Its weird not living with my real mum and dad. I miss them lots!
- Slide 6
- I've been living in Port Villa for 3 years. Learning to live like the natives
- Slide 7
- I have two sisters now. Stacey who is 5 and Lara is 16 like me. The twins Simon and Darcy are the cutest two year olds ever!
- Slide 8
- Together we do all the chores and we never separate!
- Slide 9
- Today Lara and Stacey didnt come home from school.
- Slide 10
- Mum and Dad aren't home and I am at our hut when
- Slide 11
- Slide 12
- I hear the warning alarm.
- Slide 13
- Its not any alarm its the cyclone alarm.
- Slide 14
- Everyone in our small town are running around like headless chooks. I scoop up the twins and take them to the emergency bunker.
- Slide 15
- Its Ryan, Simon, Darcy and I. Ryan is my best friend and is always helpful.
- Slide 16
- Brad pops up on my player. Seeing him makes me feel better.
- Slide 17
- Thats when I see someone peering into the window. Then I hear the door open and Lara stumbles into the room. where is Stacey? I stutter. Laras once brown face is as white as a sheet. She turns and walks over to me. She grabs my arm and bursts into tears. She explains that on the way home from school Stacey fell out of the boat and, she nor Stacey could swim.
- Slide 18
- I didnt hear the rest of the explanation as a huge gust of wind blows down the door.
- Slide 19
- I scream and Lara runs over to the twins.
- Slide 20
- The world is swirling around me.
- Slide 21
- Remembering my first time with mum and dad.
- Slide 22
- Going out for dinner and laughing about random things.
- Slide 23
- Running free on my black stallion Diablo. He was the best thing in my life until he fell into a an old abandoned mine shaft.
- Slide 24
- I cant believe I am 16 and about to die!
- Slide 25
- We huddle together and wait
- Slide 26