How to Weed Out Busyness from Your Business
Embed Size (px)
Simple ways to get your company to think clearly and spot opportunities.
Transcript of How to Weed Out Busyness from Your Business
- The world is filled with opportunities that most people are too busy to notice.
- Most people are busy doing unimportant things.
- Busyness is a weed. Ignore it, and it takes over.
- Busyness spreads through email.
- Busyness runs rampant in meetings.
- Heres how to weed out busyness
- Give people time to think before they talk.
- Reward brevity and accuracy.
- Dig deeper, and find actual facts.
- Give people time to exercise, sleep and travel.
- Experiment, but do it in a disciplined way.
- Say I dont know when you dont know.
- Value gut feelings, but figure out how to quantify them.
- Most importantly, pay attention.
- Companies that pay attention spot opportunities.
- Pay close attention. We have not yet begun to understand how things really work.
- Busyness is not good business.
- Weed out busyness from your business.
- (pause now)
- All images by Learn more at DavidKingham.com Slideshare by Bruce Kasanoff of Kasanoff Ghostwriting. Learn more at Kasanoff.com.