How to Use Secure · PDF file 6 IKON buyout return form letter IKON buyout return letter Glenn...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of How to Use Secure · PDF file 6 IKON buyout return form letter IKON buyout return letter Glenn...
How to Use Secure Print… 1. Make sure you have the new printers installed. 2. Open the document you wish to print on your computer 3. Go to file “Print” in that document and click print
4. Select the printer you wish to send your document to. 5. Click the “properties” tab
6. Select Secure Print as the output method… instead of “Print” 7. The first time you use secure print… You will need to set your ID and password in the
user settings tab. I would recommend using your 6 digit NEW copy code.
8. Click “OK” and back to your “print screen” 9. Press “OK” again to print your document
10. You will be prompted for your user code to verify your account track information. ** You only need to enter your password. **
11. Your document was sent to the printer… and is waiting for you to release the job from the machine.
12. Please walk up to the appropriate device and Log In.
13. Once Logged In… Select User Box
14. Select System User Box
15. Select Secure Document User Box 16. Select “Use File”
17. Enter your Secure User ID and Password… (Your copy code if this is what you set previously)
18. Select the documents you wish to print. 19. Than press print
20. You will have the chance to make minor changes if you forgot to set certain functions… ie Quantity, 1-Sided or 2-Sided, Finishing / Stapling etc.
21. When ready to print press “START”