How to Get Help? EU Citizens Rights

Click here to load reader

  • date post

  • Category


  • view

  • download


Embed Size (px)

Transcript of How to Get Help? EU Citizens Rights

Published August 2019   Citizens Advice is an operating name of The National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux. Registered charity number 279057.
EU Citizens Rights
Free, confidential advice. Whoever you are.   We help people overcome their problems and campaign on big issues when their voices need to be heard.   We value diversity, champion equality, and challenge discrimination and harassment. We’re here for everyone.
How to Get Help?   You can access our service by calling 0300 3309 059
You can get advice on the phone or get a face to face appointment.
Working with Employers and Companies
Access to independent, confidential and impartial advice to EU Citizens  
Our EU Citizens Rights advice service can provide information, guidance and advice on settled status applications for you and your family and advice on social welfare issues.
We could also refer you to specialist advice where you have ongoing problems at work, including losing your job suddenly, paying wages and experience of discrimination or exploitation.
Are you an EU Citizen Living in Wales?