How to Clean Your Car’s Interior by Pride Detailing
Embed Size (px)
Pride Detailing is offering professional car detailing, wash and wax and interior protection in Berwick, Pakenham and surroundings. We specialize in boat detailing, window tinting and all minute detailing of cars or boats with 15+ years of experience. Our team is dedicated to your satisfaction in terms of protecting your valuable assets while maintaining your car's value, style and comfort. We come at your location if you live within 20 kms of our work locations in Berwick or Pakenham.
Transcript of How to Clean Your Car’s Interior by Pride Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing How to Clean Your Cars Interior?
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing What is Auto Detailing? Auto detailing is the performance of an extremely thorough cleaning, polishing and waxing of an automobile, both inside and out, to produce a show-quality level of detail. Besides improving appearance, detailing helps to preserve resale value of a car. Components of detailing: 1) Interior detailing: Interior detailing involves a deep cleaning of the whole interior as well as the boot of the car. All of the dash area, panels, windows, seats and carpets are cleaned extensively. Vacuuming is standard, and steam cleaning, liquid cleaners, and brushes may be used to remove stains on upholstery. 2) Exterior detailing: Exterior detailing involves cleaning and bringing back the shine and gloss to the car's paintwork, chrome trim, windows, wheels, and tires as well as all other visible components on the exterior of a vehicle. Different detailers use different products and techniques to do this.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Cars Interior Detailing Step 1: Remove floor mats and vacuum the mats, floor, trunk, upholstery, rear parcel shelf and the dash. You can start your work from top to bottom.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 2: Clean carpet by applying a foam cleanser and rubbing it in with a damp cloth or sponge. Make sure to try and get as much dampness from the fabric as possible. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 3: Repair carpet holes, burns or small permanent stains by cutting the spot out with a razor blade or scissors. Note: Always ask the owner of the car for permission before doing this step. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 4: Wash rubber floor mats and dry. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 5: Use compressed air and detailing brushes to get out accumulated dust from the buttons and crevices on the dash and interior doors. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 6: Wipe hard interior surfaces with a mild all-purpose cleaner. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 7: Detail car air vent grilles with detailing brushes. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 8: Clean or shampoo the seats. Cleaning the seats are essential steps for car detailing, but different seats require different methods. You can clean seats by cloth interiors and Leather or vinyl interiors method. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 9: Condition your leather seats, if necessary. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 10: Spray glass cleaner on windows and mirrors for cleaning windows and mirror. Cars Interior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing About Pride Detailing PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAILING - BERWICK AND PAKENHAM Most of us spend a lot of time in our vehicles and whether its for business or pleasure or even both, you want your ride to feel and look incredible. At Pride Detailing, we offer a same day car detailing service and we can even come to you if you live within a 20 km radius from our Berwick location. Our team attends to every car with pride and care from a car wax and polish. Whether you are a private or fleet customer, our aim is to ensure your satisfaction while maintaining your cars value, style and comfort. View Our Packages for Auto Detailing, Next Slide
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Packages of Pride Detailing
- Contact Us Visit our online site: http://www.pridedetailing.com.au Visit our Work of Detailing: http://www.pridedetailing.com.au/gallery.html Contact Us Today: Berwick: (03) 9769 9025 Trading Hours: Mon Fri : 8 am 6 pm Sat: 8 am 1 pm Click Here to Contact us Prepared by: Pride Detailing