How Customer Development fuels product development in SaaS, Ecommerce and Mobile. (Анна...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of How Customer Development fuels product development in SaaS, Ecommerce and Mobile. (Анна...
- 1. How customer development fuels product development in SaaS, E-commerce and Mobile
- 2. What is Customer Development Get out of the building. Steve Blank Who your customers are What problems and needs they have How they are currently behaving Which solutions will they give their money for (even if the product is not live yet) How to provide solutions in a way that works with how your customers decide, buy and use Lean Customer Development. Cindy Alvarez
- 3. AARRR by Dave McClure Every stage of product development requires its own customer development plan
- 4. Acquisition Connect with customers early Landing page - collect emails Sign up - talk to every customer in the beginning Onboarding ow Qualaroo surveys give you customer insights
- 5. Activation How successful your customers rst experience was Mixpanel analytics
- 6. Revenue Payment Founder/Product person email: Glad to have you on board and thanks for paying! Can we talk to discuss you needs?
- 7. Customer Development for Marketing Use your audience wording Copy that speaks Be where your audience hangs out Promotion channels
- 8. E-commerce Boommy.ru Two-sided marketplace Guerilla tests - fun and lots of insights Place: coffee shop
- 9. E-commerce Boommy.ru Two-sided marketplace Usability tests: invalidate your designer assumptions Hint: Shut up and listen Place: Places where your target audience hangs out
- 10. E-commerce Boommy.ru Two-sided marketplace Urgency matters Get their phone number - Experience the product - Collect invaluable feedback Call users in 5-30 seconds after they experience your product/feature
- 11. Customer Development in SaaS SplitMetrics.com A/B testing and analytics for the App Store Linkedin connect => Get your target audience touch the product early Souncloud were the SplitMetrics early adopters and helped build it in the very beginning
- 12. Watch your funnel! Customer identity analytics is the core part of customer development. Slice your audience and nd those who successfully go through the funnel and those who dont. Just ask them one simple question: Why?
- 13. Kano Method for Feature List Prioritizing
- 14. Mobile User testing: get real users touch your app wireframes prototype even before designing it or coding. Dene user segments Competitive analysis: what they love/dont like/hate/ irritated about? Backlog for the next version
- 15. Thank you! Anna Maistrenka firstname.lastname@example.org