Google glass final
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Google glass final
- 1. INTRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT FEATURES DESIGN PERSPECTIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES USED ADVANTAGES DISADVANTAGES CONCLUSION
- 2. oogle glass is a wearable computer with an optical head mounted-display (OHMD) that is developed by Google in the Project Glass Research and development project It is the idea that the internet and computers will be accessible anywhere at anytime without having to use ones hand only just by voice commands
- 3. Glass is being developed by GOOGLE X LAB Project Glass lead Babak Parviz Product Manager Steeve Lee Developer Sebastian Thrun
- 4. Runs on Android 4.0.4 or higher versions 5 mp camera capable of recording 720p video Wi-Fi Bluetooth 16 GB Memory Magnetometer Light Sensor
- 5. Wearable computing Ambient Intelligence Smart Clothing Eye Tap Technology Smart Grid Technology 4G Technology Android Technology
- 6. WearableComputing Worn by the bearer under, with or on top of clothing. Developed for general or special purpose information technologies and media
- 7. AmbientIntelligence Electronic environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. The technology disappears into our surroundings until only the user interface remains percievable by users. Devices work in concert to support people to carrying out their daily activities.
- 8. SmartClothing It is a combination of new fabric technology and digital technology. The clothing is made with new signal-transfer fabric technology installed with digital devices.
- 9. Eye-Tap Technology Eye-Tap is a device that is worn infront of the eye that acts as a eye to record the scene available to the eyes as well as a display Eye-Tap intakes the world around it and augments the image the user sees allowing it to overlay computer generated data over top of the normal world the user would perceive
- 10. Smart-Grid Technology Smart grid is an electrical grid that uses information and communications technologies to gather and act on information about the behaviors of suppliers and consumers in an automated fashion. It improves the efficiency, reliability, economics and sustainability of the production and distribution of electricity.
- 11. 4G Technology 4G is the fourth generation of cell-phone mobile communication standards. This system provides mobile ultra broadband internet access with data rates of 300Mbps in mobility to 1Gbps while stationary . The data speed can make the device run on its purpose
- 12. AndroidTechnology Android is a Linux based Operating System (OS) for mobiles such as smart phones and tablet computers , developed by Google in conjunction with Open Hand Alliance. The Apps developed for Google glass are of the Android version 4.0.4(ICS) or above.
- 13. Easy to wear and use. Sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Fast access of maps, videos, documents, chats, google and much more. A new trend for fashion lovers being an innovative technology. A spectacle based computer to reside directly on your eyes rather than in your pouch or pocket A useful technology for all kinds of disabled, handicapped people.
- 14. Can be easily broken or damaged. Excessive care should be taken by users. It may leads to accidents while driving, eye-strain or visual confusion
- 15. Google glass are basically wearable computers that use the evolving familiar technologies that brings the sophistication and ease of communication and information access even for physically challenged class of people those literally could not use general way of palmtops and mobiles.
- 16. Official website : http://www.google.com/glass Google Plus, Project Glass: http://plus.google.com/+projectglass/about Hype and Hope: Test Drive Googles new Glasses http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000 0872396390443779404577643981045121 516
- 17. Designed By G.Durga Prasanth