Get in Shape with Cosmetic Surgery in Beverly Hills
Embed Size (px)
Worried of your saggy abdomen skin? It’s time to think not to worry. Consider tummy tuck that removes excess fat and skin from the middle and lower abdomen. Also, it restores weakened muscles of the abdominal wall.
Transcript of Get in Shape with Cosmetic Surgery in Beverly Hills
- Abdominoplasty - Lose your Mummy Tummy
- Congratulations of having completed one of the most thrilling and challenging experiences of your life! After nine months of carrying a little being, you finally have your body back to yourself. But somehow youre not the same as you were before you became pregnant. Youre not just tired but mommy-tried, right? No qualms; heres the right solution. In the following slides, youll find how to get your body back to what it was once.
- If youre serious to get your body shape back, then tummy tuck is the right procedure. Tummy Tuck also known as Abdominoplasty removes the excess skin and fat giving your body a perfect shape.
- Thinking whether Im the right candidate? You may be a good candidate if you meet the below criteria: Youre at a stable weight You do not smoke Youve excess abdominal skin Youve have an abdominal that is out of proportion Your abdominal muscles have been weakened
- Planning your Surgery Initial Consultation Surgery Preparation During consultation, the surgeon will discusses about: Past surgeries Past and current medical consultations Currently used vitamins and medications Allergies To be prepared for surgery, your surgeon will give you the below instructions: Quit smoke one or two weeks before surgery Avoid overexposure to the sun Start taking light and liquid foods before surgery
- After Care Instructions To prevent postoperative problems, get out of bed early after your surgery Walk bent over at the hips for 5-7 weeks to reduce tension on the suture lines Take the medication prescribed to avoid discomfort and anxiety Avoid shower bath and have sponge baths Wear the compression garment for four weeks Avoid carbonated drinks If you have vomiting, rash, nausea or diarrhea after taking your medications, contact your surgeon immediately.
- Looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills? Contact Dr. Marc Mani certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeon for his contribution in the areas of cosmetic surgeries. Call @ (310) 203-0511 Or Visit www.plasticsurgery-beverlyhills.com