Fun with Comics! A Mini Presentation
Embed Size (px)
My three-minute presentation for TeachMeet International webinar 2012.
Transcript of Fun with Comics! A Mini Presentation
2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
- Keep a portfolio of all the comics students create to serve as a measure of progress
- Print out and enlarge individual comic strips and then display them on classroom walls
- Create comics to use as signs and posters around the school
- Students introduce themselves via comics and create a collage to put on the class wall
- Write short book reviews as comic strips instead of traditional way
- Ask students to put comic strips in order to practice sequencing
- Create a comic expressing a controversial opinion to generate a discussion
- Choose topical comics and cartoons to use as a base for introducing a class discussion on current news of the day/week
8. 9. 10. http://www.scoop.it/t/comics-and-cartoons 11. http://civitaquana.blogspot.com Twitter: @janetbianchini