Foreign exchange management. general mgmt. hospital mgmt.
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Foreign exchange management. general mgmt. hospital mgmt.
09901366442 09902787224FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTCASE STUDY : 1
Mr Oak pays US $ 2000 to buy a December 103 Call option on a US $ 1,00,000. US Treasury Bond at an
exercise price of US $ 103. If the price rises above US $ 103, Mr Oak will gain from the difference and if
the price falls below US $ 103, the maximum amount that Mr Oak may lose is the amount of Premium paid.
Q1) Explain the term Speculation?
Q2) Define Risk Management in detail?
Q3) Define derivatives in detail?
Q4) Suggest Mr Oak to hedge the above transaction position?
CASE STUDY : 2
Suppose United States dollar is relatively stable while the Indian rupee is suffering from sudden inflationary
Q1) Define the meaning of Foreign Exchange?
Q2) What are the Exchange rate risks?
Q3) What are the factors influencing exchange rate risks?
Q4) Comment The relationship between currencies is not always stable and therefore creates exchange rate risk.
CASE STUDY : 3
In order to operate successfully, business communities need computer systems that can accurately record and
summarize their business transactions. This type of information technology is called a Business Informative
Q1) How Business Information System support any business?
Q2) Explain the components of Business Information System?
Q3) Distinguish between computer hardware and software?
Q4) Explain the role and responsibilities of Information Technology Professionals.
CASE STUDY : 4
Q1) What is payment system?
Q2) Explain components of a payment system?
Q3) Explain the importance of payment system?
Q4) Explain the evolution of payment systems in various stages?General Management
1. What is Input & Output model?
2. Describe some major kinds of strategies/policies & the hierarchy of strategies?
3. What do you mean by reengineering organization & Explain key aspects?
4. What is departmentation & Types of departmentation?
5. Distinguish strength of appraisal against verifiable objectives?
6. Explain Maslow hierarchy of needs theory?
7. Define Leadership with examples?
8. Explain communication flow in the organization?GENERAL MANAGEMENTCASE-1 : ATTEMPT ANY 4 CASES, EQUAL MARKS PER CASE (20 Marks)
1. Assume you want to lead the change to save the Kollkal plant. Describe how you would proceed?
2. What is the primary type of change needed - technology, product, structure or people/culture?
3. What techniques would you use to overcome union resistance and implement change?
CASE-2 (20 Marks)
1. What is more important the statement in a corporate culture document or actual managerial
2. Why did the Falcon executives act as they did?
3. Why didn't employees like Richards blow the whistle on Falcon, challenging the inconsistency
between values and behaviour?
4. How can executives go about changing the old values that govern an organization?
CASE-3 (20 Marks)
CASE-4 : (20 Marks)
1. What is the impact of AIDS on businesses? Do you agree that businesses in the near future would
be actively interested in addressing the issue of AIDS? Justify your answer
2. ABC Corporation wants to partner with an NGO and address the issue of AIDS around its factory,
discuss what steps should ABC Corporation take to initiate, manage and sustain its partnership
with the NGO .
CASE-5 : (20 Marks)
1) What happened when Prakash got promoted to the position of Asst. Manager (Marketing)? Why
did this happen?
2) If you were entrusted with the responsibility of managing 6 sales representatives & creating an
effective sales team, how would you do it?HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATIONAny Four Questions(4X 10=40)
1. Hospital waste causing environmental pollution and leading to negative recycling with serious medical and health consequences- Discuss at length.
2. Keeping the Hospital staff equipped with latest knowledge in the new millennium in clinical, technical and managerial competence is the need of the hour. Identify some new methods to achieve the objective.
3. List out the various areas of Hospital Administration. Review them in your own style.
4. What do you understand by the term MBO? Apply the concept to the Hospitals with appropriate examples.
5. Based on your study, establish certain Management techniques for the administrative Improvement and Administrative Reforms of Hospitals.
Issues to be Discussed
1. Facts of the case.
2. By making additional study, Analyse the means to achieve
the major objectives as stated in the case.
3. How would you address the workforce problems as given in
the case effectively?
Case No 2 Hospital Waste Management: A Case Study of Chandigarh Administration
Issues to be discussed
1. Facts of the Case.
2. Analyze the different categories of waste as discussed in the case in your style by making additional study.
3. Comment on the framed categories which are 10 in number.
4. How would you deal with the problem of Hospital waste management (Add on to the suggestions given in the case)Hospitality Management1. What is the importance of indoor leisure in hospitality?
2. Write a note on bar-attached restaurants.
3. What are the functions of rooms department? ,
4. Outline a typical food service system and its subsystems.
5. What are the problems of food preparation?
6. Define the terms" Hotel" and" Hotel chains".
7. Discuss how a front office in a luxury hotel is administered.
8. Describe the various steps involved in menu planningCASE STUDY ANSWERS
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESISISBM / IIBMS / IIBM / ISMS / KSBM / NIPMSMU / SYMBIOSIS / XAVIER / NIRM / PSBM / NSBM ISM / IGNOU / IICT / ISBS / LPU / ISM&RC / NMIMS ISBS / MANIPAL / GARUDA / HIMALAYA / IMT / IC MIND / IACT / UPES / IIMRTMBA - EMBA - BMS - GDM - MIS - MIB
DMS - DBM - PGDM - BBM DBA PGDMwww[email protected]gmail.comARAVIND
09901366442 09902787224CASE STUDY SOLUTIONSCASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETSCASE STUDY ANSWERSCASE STUDY SOLUTION PAPERS BMS ISBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
BMS ISBM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
GDM ISBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
GDM ISBM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
MBA ISBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
MBA ISBM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
EMBA ISBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA ISBM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
MBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
DMS ISBM ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS MBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS MBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
IIBMS EMBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS EMBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
IIBMS DMS CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS DMS CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
IIBMS MMS CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
IIBMS MIB CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
MBA IIBMS ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA IIBMS CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS IIBM MBA CASE LET ANSWER SHEETS
MBA IIBM ANSWER SHEETS
IIBM EMBA CASE LET ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA IIBM ANSWER SHEETS
IIBM MIB ANSWER SHEETS
MIB IIBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
DMS IIBM ANSWER SHEETS
IIBM DMS CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS PAPERS
IIBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
IIBM MULTIPLE ANSWERS
KSBM ANSWER SHEETS
KSBM SOLUTION PAPERS
KSBM MBA ANSWER SHEETS
KSBM MBA SOLUTION PAPERS
KSBM EMBA ANSWER SHEETS
KSBM EMBA SOLUTIONS
KAZIAN MBA ANSWER SHEETS
KAZIAN EMBA SOLUTIONS
KAZIAN EMBA ANSWER SHEETS
KAZIAN DMS ANSWER SHEETS
MBA KSBM SOLUTION PAPERS
EMBA KSBM ANSWER SHEETS XAVIER ANSWER SHEETS
XIBMS ANSWER SHEETS
XAVIER SOLUTION PAPERS
MBA XAVIER ANSWER SHEETS
MBA XAVIER SOLUTION PAPERS
EMBA XAVIER ANSWER SHEET
EMBA XAVIER SOLUTIONS
XIBMS MBA ANSWER SHEETS
PGDBM XAVIER ANSWER SHEETS
BMS XAVIER ANSWER SHEETS
XAVIER BMS SOLUTION PAPERS
DMS XAVIER ANSWER SHEETS
XAVIER DMS SOLUTION PAPERS
ISM ANSWER SHEETS
ISM MBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
ISM MBA SOLUTION PAPERS
MBA ISM ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA ISM ANSWER SHEETS
EMBA ISM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
ISM DMS ANSWER SHEETS
ISM DMS CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
ISM BMS ANSWER SHEETS
BMS ISM SOLUTION PAPERS NIPM ANSWER SHEETS
NIPM SOLUTION PAPERS
NIPM MBA NSWER SHEETS
NIPM EMBA ANSWER SHEETS NIRM ANSWER SHEETS
NIRM MBA ANSWER SHEETS
NIRM EMBA SOLUTION PAPERS
NIRM BMS ANSWER SHEETS PSBM ANSWER SHEETS
PSBM SOLUTION PAPERS
PSBM MBA ANSWER SHEETS
PSBM EMBA ANSWER SHEETS
PSBM CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
PSBM EMBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS NSBM CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
NSBM MBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
NSBM EMBA CASE STUDY ANSWER SHEETS
NSBM DMS ANSWER SHEETS IICT ANSWER SHEETS
IICT MBA ANSWER SHEETS
IICT EMBA SOLUTION PAPERS ISBS ANSWER SHEETS
ISBS SOLUTION PAPERS
ISBS MBA ANSWER SHEET
ISBM CASE STUDY SOLUTION PAPERS ISMRC ANSWER SHEETS
ISMRC SOLUTION PAPERS
ISMRC MBA NASWER SHEETS
ISMRC EMBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS ICMIND ANSWER SHEETS
ICMIND MBA CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS
ICMIND EMBA ANSWER SHEETS
ICMIND EMBA SOLUTION PAPERS
ICMIND DMS ANSWER SHEETS
ICMIND BMS SOLUTIONS UPES ANSWER SHEETS
UPES SOLUTION PAPERS
UPES MBA ANSWER SHEETS
UPES EMBA SOLUTION PAPERS SMU ANSWER SHEETS
SMU MBA SOLUTIONS
SMU EMBA ANSWER SHEETS
SMU EMBA SOLUTION PAPERSOUR SERVICESWE PROVIDE COMPLETE PORTFOLIO FOR ANY KIND OF WRITING ASSIGNMENT HELP REQUIRED. CLICK ON YOUR DESIRED WRITING SERVICES OR TALK DIRECTLY TO US FOR MORE DETAILS. WE PROVIDE HELP TO UNIVERSITY, PHD LEVEL PROFESSIONALS, AND MANAGEMENT LEVEL STUDENTS, ENGINEERING STUDENTS, PROGRAMMING, NURSING, LAW STUDENTS AND MORE OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED STUDENTS.We are a team of highly committed professionals, who aim at helping Clients to achieve their Goals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients by delivering value added services of high quality.We are sensitive to our Clients requirements without compromising on values like Integrity and trust. Understanding the abilities, offering them Quality services and meeting our clients requirements at the right time are our Forte.We are global leader in providing help to students for their Case study Answers Assignment Solutions, Projects Reports, and Thesis Etc. Our ultimate aim is students best results and there long term relation with us. Our services are focused on, on time delivery, superior quality, creativity, and originality for every assignment we do.We are in to this business since 12 years. And we are providing case study Answers, Assignment solutions, Multiple Question Answers, Project Reports & Thesis of more than 50 International B School and Universities (Indian and Foreign)CASE STUDY HELP:Most of the International B Schools (Distance Learning) they provide Home base exams. And they provide only few days to write case study solutions / Question answers. For Students, working employees its very difficult to finding the answers and to write. So we are here to help all Candidates (PHD, MBA, EMBA, DMS, BMS, GDM, MIS, MIB, PGDM). We are a team of highly committed professionals will help you to write Answer sheets. ASSIGNMENT HELP:
Assignment preparation is very big task for working professional. Because the main thing is time. Here are the skills for Preparing Assignment.
What sort of writer are you?
Writing University-level assignments
Where and when to work on writing tasks
Understanding the question: Process words
Focusing on the content or topic
Course and subject-specific types of writing
Planning your writing
Types of planning spider diagrams / Mind Mapping, outlines, lists
Planning assignments by paragraphs
Help! Planning does not work for me!
Gathering information and keeping good records
Building your list of sources
Preparing for writing: presentation and style
Now please confirm do you have to spend fruitless hours every day, dig in to textbooks to research and look for proper reference in getting your assignment done? With the help of Case study solutions you can achieve your carries goals.
ESSAY HELP :
Nearly everyone encounters an essay exam sometime at some point in their schooling. Essay exams are especially common in secondary school. Depending on the subject and person, it may take a lot of studying and preparation or it may be very simple. In either case, knowing if you are prepared is important for being confident and calm to write the exam.Custom Essay help is another similar service provided under the brand of Case study solutions. With our essay writing service you can expect to get top quality essay in no time and achieve academic excellence.
PROJECT REPORTS / THESIS HELP:
Case study solutions provides you consultancy services by way of preparation of PROJECT REPORTS, DETAILED PROJECT PROFILES, MARKET SURVEYS, DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS and allied services to the existing as well perspective entrepreneurs covering diverse industry sectors like Marketing , HRM , Finance, Banking , IT , Tourism, Hospitality, CRM , Retail, International Business, Operations, Logistics, Agro, Auto, Chemicals, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Pharmaceuticals, Electrical/Electronics & Computers..
PROJECT REPORTS that works as a key for an entrepreneur for gathering information on the subject or for submission to the industrial departments/Financial firms.www[email protected]gmail.comARAVIND