Flying together. Geese Reading Skills Flock of wild geese
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Flying together. Geese Reading Skills Flock of wild geese
- Slide 1
- Flying together
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Reading Skills Flock of wild geese
- Slide 4
- In a a forest there was a tall tree. This tree was the home of a flock of wild geese.One of the geese was a wise old bird.
- Slide 5
- He noticed a small creeper at the foot of the tree.
- Slide 6
- The old bird said to other fellows that we must destroy it. But other bird said Its too small, what harm can it do?
- Slide 7
- The old bird said to other fellows that we must destroy it. But other bird said Its too small, what harm can it do? The old geese said when this creeper will grow,a hunter can come up and kill us all.
- Slide 8
- We will see, answered the birds and they forgot the old birds advice.
- Slide 9
- The creeper grew and it became as strong as a thick rope.
- Slide 10
- One morning a hunter came to the forest
- Slide 11
- The hunter climbed up the tree with help of a creeper
- Slide 12
- The geese had gone out in search of food.
- Slide 13
- He got to the top and spread his net there. Then he climbed down and went away
- Slide 14
- When the geese returned home,they did not notice the net, they were trapped. Help! Help!cried the geese.
- Slide 15
- Grammar The words in the clouds describe something,Name them. Wise _____________ Foolish ________ Tall __________ Careless __________
- Slide 16
- Here are some answers,now frame questions Q-____________________? A-The colour of the ant is black. Q-_______________________? It lives on the land. Q-__________________? It crawls on the ground.
- Slide 17
- Use questions such as where,what.how who,when,why -------- do you watch T.V? _____ is your name? ___ old are you ? _____ do you drink milk? _____ do you go to sleep?
- Slide 18
- Fill in the blanks with prepositions such to,at,on,in,into,with He noticed the creeper __ the foot of the tree. The boy ran ____ the dog. The frog jumped __ ___ the well. The children walked __ the bridge
- Slide 19
- Writing Skills Where did the geese live? Why did the geese cry, Help Help? Why did the geese pretend to be dead? Who noticed a small creeper at the foot of the tree?
- Slide 20
- Pronounce following words correctly Situations Muttered Flapped Quickly Destroy Spread Possible
- Slide 21
- Plants.creeper and tree
- Slide 22