Five VoIP Features that Businesses Should Never Ignore
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Five VoIP Features that Businesses Should Never Ignore
5 VoIP Features that Businesses Should Never Ignore
VoIP One of the most used business technologies, can serve a single user or a MNC equally well & is compatible with different devices.
But thats not it, it has more to offer.
1. Customized Control PortalIt allows the network administrator to add/remove users, quick dial extensions, user permissions, and other customization from a single dashboard.
It also allows customization to meet the unique requirements of different businesses. Settings can be adjusted even after installation to meet the requirements for on premise PBX, Hosted PBX, Toll Free Numbers or other VoIP feature.
2. Auto Attendant & Level-based RoutingAuto attendant feature allows the machine to answer the incoming calls, letting the machine announce about the extensions for the user to press and choose.
On the other hand, level routing works on different levels by dividing the services into broader categories, hence catering to the queries more professionally.
3. Call Queue ManagementCall Queue feature primarily keeps the agent aware of call queue while keeping customers waiting on the call & entertained. This helps you better prioritize important customers over the others.
4. Performance MonitoringVoIP helps you keep the employee activities under scanner by using various parameters.
It also helps you monitor various activities such as sales, which, in turn, improves the call quality.
5. ID Recognition & Call BlockingVoIP offers caller ID recognition service which helps the agents identify the caller, so they can quickly be prepared to greet the customer.
Call blocking feature helps in blocking the bot calls that intend to make Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack to bring the system down.
VoIP is the reason that BYOD is seen as a convenience, not a threat & its integration with cloud has given it an edge over the conventional systems.
Businesses are certainly gaining much after embracing such a technology.
About UsThe Real PBX, powered by Cloud Space Technologies LLC, is a global provider of unified cloud communication services such as Hosted PBX, VoIP services, SIP services and toll free numbers to consumers and businesses.
For more information, visit: www.therealpbx.com or call at +1-888-892-9646
LIKE THIS DECK?GET IN TOUCH!
Follow us for more Great Content
Call: +1-888-892-9646 or write us at: email@example.comCheck out some other slide shares....
References:Five VoIP Features that Businesses Should Never Ignore - Ulitzer
Five Reasons Why Your Business Needs Hosted PBX System - TheRealPBX