English Version Forex Intro Seminar
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of English Version Forex Intro Seminar
- 1. FOREX CLUB, LLC LEARNING CENTER FOREX TRADING SEMINAR FOR BEGINNERS Instructor:LinRaymondZheng Forex Specialist, Forex Club, LLC
- 2. Disclaimer The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational based on our analysis and we do not represent or warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions. Foreign Exchange and other leveraged products involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Increasing leverage increases risk. Before deciding to trade forex, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained herein is intended as general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that Forex Club, LLC is not rendering investment, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all investment, legal, or tax matters. Forex Club, LLC is registered with the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA #0358265).
- 3. About FOREX CLUB, LLC Founded in 2005. A subsidiary of Forex Club Holdings, LTD. Registered with the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission(CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA #0358265). The industrys first and only Forex broker providing zero spreads and receivecommission refunds on unprofitable trades*. In 2010, Recognized as the fastest growing Forex broker in the U.S. by Inc.500. In 2009, Recognized as Best Broker for Beginners by Forex-Ratings.com.* Exclusively on ExpressFX and Commission returns available for clients with deposits of $500 or more.
- 4. FOREX Names FOREIGN EXCHANGE FOREX FX
- 5. FOREX AdvantagesLow transact 50:1 6 Major Pairs -ion costs Leverage Great Unrestricted 24 Hour Liquidity short-selling Trading* Increased leverage opportunities in expanding the profitability but also expand the risk of loss.
- 6. Trading Time Zurich Chicago London Frankfurt New York Paris Tokyo Hong Kong SingaporeWELLINGTON 10:00pm/06:00amSYDNEY 10:00pm/07:00am SydneyTOKYO 12:00am/10:00amHONG KONG 01:00am/10:00am WellingtonSINGAPORE 01:00am/10:00amFRANKFURT 07:00am/04:00pmLONDON 08:00am/05:00pmNEW YORK 01:00pm/10:00pmCHICAGO 02:00pm/11:00pm
- 7. FOREX Participants US Federal ReserveCentral banks European Central Bank Reserve Bank of Australia, etc. UBS Investment Barclays CapitalBanking Firms Goldman Sachs, etc. Hedge FundsRetail Market Mutual Funds Private investors, etc.
- 8. The MajorsCurrency Symbol Currency Pair Nickname EUR/USD Euro vs. U.S. Dollar Euro GBP/USD Pound vs. U.S. Dollar Pound USD/JPY U.S. Dollar vs. Yen Yen AUD/USD Australian Dollar vs. Aussie U.S. Dollar USD/CHF U.S. Dollar vs. Swiss Swissie Franc USD/CAD U.S. Dollar vs. Canadian Loonie NZD/USD New Zealand Dollar vs. Kiwi U.S. Dollar
- 9. Currency Pair Base Currency Counter Currency UR USD Euro VS. US Dollar EUR/USD: 1.3652Represents 1 Euro Can be exchanged for 1.3652 U.S. dollars
- 10. Trading EUR/USDEUR/USD Daily Chart EUR/USD Since 2011
- 11. Trading Volume10,000 10,000 Euro 10,000 Euro worth of US DollarsEUR/USD50,000 50,000 US Dollars 50,000 US Dollars worth of YenUSD/JPY
- 12. PipsPip is the smallest unit of price change in currency trading EUR/USD: 1.40127 Pip is the fourth decimal point or 0.0001. USD/JPY: 77.165 For currency pairs including the Japanese Yen, Pip is the Second decimal point or 0.01.
- 13. Currency Prices EUR/USD Currency Pair: Euro vs. U.S. Dollar Sell: Represents you can sell Euro while 1.36980 buying U.S. Dollar at 1.36980 . Buy: Represents you can buy Euro while 1.36985 selling U.S. Dollar at 1.36985 . 0.5 Spread: the difference between the Sell(1.36985-1.36980) and Buy prices, your transaction cost.
- 14. Currency Prices 1.3988 1.3958 EUR / USD 1.3958 1.3928EUR/USD rises EUR/USD Falls The Euro has The Euro has strengthened against weakened against the Dollar the Dollar One Euro is now One Euro is now worth more Dollars worth fewer Dollars
- 15. UptrendKnown as a bullish trend. There are more buyers than sellers in themarket, which sends prices higher for an extended period of time. EUR/USD 1 Minute Chart
- 16. DowntrendKnown as a bearish trend. There are more sellers in the market thanbuyers, which sends prices lower for an extended period of time. EUR/USD 1 Minute Chart
- 17. RangeThis occurs when there is an equal amount of buyers and sellers inthe market, the market has no clear trend up or down for anextended period of time. EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart
- 18. CandlesticksKnown as a K Line Chart, this is the most commonly used type ofchart. Candlesticks display the high, low, open, and close price pointsover a specific period of time. Candlestick data points can be used todetermine reversal points and trend reversal patterns. EUR/USD Daily Chart High Close High Open