Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Emotive Triggers
- 1. EMOTIVE TRIGGERS
- 2. situational& swot - Markets - Competitors - Supply Chain analysis
- 3. ENTER YOUR Target MarketS HEADSPACE (Relevant Thoughts and Needs) Segmenting & targeting:
- 4. What do our customers want? Consistent, sound, steady, established, predictable SKILLFUL INDEPENDENCE Arms length, autonomous, non- aligned, self- determining BELONGING Affiliated, connected, welcome, at home STABILITY
- 5. The essential difference between emotion and reason is that emotion leads to action while reason leads to conclusion. - Donald Calne (Neurologist) Now to capture that emotion!
- 6. IDENTIFYING triggers - Using qualitative profiles and AMPS/ SAARF information of the respective target markets. - Review SWOT, Situational Analysis, Brand Positioning. - Red Ocean Blue Ocean/ Strategy Canvas. - Identify emotive triggers EMOTIVE
- 7. Likeability rules!