DR FATMA MOSTAFA - uhs.ae ... Dr. Fatma Mostafa Consultant Dermatology LANGUAGES : ARABIC, ENGLISH...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of DR FATMA MOSTAFA - uhs.ae ... Dr. Fatma Mostafa Consultant Dermatology LANGUAGES : ARABIC, ENGLISH...
Dr. Fatma Mostafa Consultant Dermatology
LANGUAGES : ARABIC, ENGLISH & FRENCH
Dr. Fatma is a board-certi�ed dermatologist with special expertise in skin cancer especially Melanoma. Much of her clinical career has focused on the early detection of Melanoma in high-risk individuals. She also specializes in the treatment of all kind of skin alignment including:
• Treatment of severe Psoriasis by using Biological therapy
• Treatment of severe chronic skin diseases which need admission e.g Pemphigous Pemphigoid, Dermatomyositis, Scleroderma and Lupus Erythematosus
• Excision of skin nevi and swellings using advanced laser technique
• Diagnosis of chronic allergy by prick and patch test
• Treatment of resistant chronic Urticaria by autologous serum and IVIG
• Treatment of acne and warts by laser
• Dr. Fatma has a number of medical publications to her credit and her articles have also published in international medical journals.
• Dr. Fatma is a member in MOH for dermatologist evaluation committee since 1999. She is also on the MOH board in medical investigation for Medical malpractice evaluation since 1999.
Dr. Fatma obtained her Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Venerology from Cairo University, Egypt and later went to complete her doctorate (PhD) in dermatology from the same university. She completed her Laser training for Erbium Yag, CO2, Nd:YAG, from Amsterdam in the year 1999 and in Dubai in the year 2013. Dr. Fatma is a speaker for Janssen (Schering-Plough formerly) on biological therapy for Psoriasis treatment.
• Tympanoplasty • Stapedectomy • Neck Surgery (Thyroglossal Cyst, Neck Dissection, Paroti - dectomy,Thyroglossal Cysts, Neck Mass,Submandibular
Gland, Laryngeal Tomer) • Cleft lip and Cleft palate • Blepharoplasty • Facial Flap Z plasty • Protruding Ears • Emergency Cases (Epistaxis, Tracheotomy, Nasal Fracture, Foreign Body)
@UHSharjah | www.uhs.ae
UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SHARJAH P.O. Box 72772, University City, Sharjah, UAE, Tel: +971 6 5058555, Fax: +971 6 5058444
+ 971 6 505 8555
JCI ACCREDITED SINCE 2015
• Laryngeal Maneuverings (Polyp, Biopsy, Laryngoscope) • Tonsillectomy • Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty • Septoplasty • Submucuos Diathermy Turbinate • Nasal Valve Repair • Adenoidectomy & Grommets (Ventilation tubes) • Fess Nasal and Paranasal Sinus Polypectomy • Cochlear Implant Surgery