Diabetes Treatment in India | Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Advancells’ Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes treat the root causes of diabetes & reduce hyperglycemia.
Transcript of Diabetes Treatment in India | Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
- What are Stem Cells ??? Stem cells have the remarkable potential to develop into many different cell types in the body during early life and growth. Adult Stem Cells
- Advancells Advantages of Stem Cells
- What is Diabetes? Diabetes is a serious medical condition because it subtly affects our health. Diagnosed adult patients are generally not concerned about it initially because the symptoms of frequent urination and greater thirst do not seem to be lifethreatening. Others may not have any symptoms whatsoever. Stop Diabetes
- Symptoms of Diabetes
- More Common Symptoms of Diabetes
- Advancells Treatment for Diabetes Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Bone Marrow Collection Laboratory Processing Stem Cell Implantation The next step is implantation of stem cells in the target area of the patient either by angiography or intrathecal if angiography is unadvisable due to certain medical complexities of the patient. We resort to local anesthesia to perform Angiography. The collection of bone marrow is done from the hip bone (iliac crest) of the patient by using a thin needle to mini-puncture the skin under local anesthesia. The stem cells from the collected bone marrow are evaluated to measure their strength and vitality in our government-approved (cGMP), ultramodern laboratory.
- Advancells Treatment for Diabetes NAME CURRENT TREATMENT ADVANTAGES WITH STEM CELL PROCEDURE TREATMENT Patients could decrease their insulin injections & hypoglycemic medications by more than 50%. Diabetes Insulin Tab Or Injections In Type 2 patients could almost stop insulin injections, Hba1c value increased up to 30%. improved pancreatic islet function stable blood glucose level throughout the day improved symptoms of diabetes associated complications such as diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic macrovascular pathological changes, diabetic peripheral neuropathy and diabetic autonomic neuropathy.
- Case Example (Pre Stem Cell treatment symptoms) Name of Patient : Sean De Paula His symptoms remained relatively stable since he was recently diagnosed. He had to check his blood sugar 8 to 10 times a day. For breakfast, he had to taken one unit of short-acting insulin for every 20 grams of carbohydrate. For lunch and dinner, he had to taken one unit of short-acting insulin for every 15 grams of carbohydrate. Every night, he had to taken about 5 units of long-lasting insulin.
- Post Stem Cells Treatment Name of Patient : Sean De Paula His insulin needs have dropped dramatically. The best thing is that he no longer need to take long-lasting insulin. This has allowed him significantly greater freedom and it is very nice to not have to take a shot every night. For breakfast, he can have 30 grams of carbohydrate for every unit of insulin. For lunch and dinner, he can have 20 to 25 grams of carbohydrate for every unit of insulin. He thinks that these numbers may improve even further.
- 131 patients of diabetes mellitus (53 Type-I patients and 78 Type-II patients) underwent the autologous stem cell treatment at Advancells and were evaluated post-treatment. Out of the 23 Diabetes patients depicted 35.3% reported greater stability in blood glucose level and 36.7% reported less hypoglycemia.
- General Information about Diabetes
- Some Facts
- Contact us For more details visit: www.advancells.com or E-mail: email@example.com A-102, Sector V, NOIDA-201 301 U.P INDIA Helpline India : + 91 965 432 1400 UK : + 44 203 514 1007 US : + 1 202 643 3921 Bangladesh : + 880 1929 000 000