Embed Size (px)
Social Media Listening of the Event.
Transcript of CeBit 2013
- 1. CeBIT 2013Social Media Report
- 2. What CeBIT is? CeBIT is the worlds largest international Computer Expo and Trade Fair This fair is held at the worlds largest fairground in Hannover, Germany. On an average there are 850,000 visitors in this event every year. The fair showcases digital IT and Telecommunications solutions for home and work environment both. CeBIT focuses on a theme related to Trade and Business every year. In 2011, the theme was Cloud Technology. In the year 2012, the theme was Managing Trust. And this year, Shareconomy is the theme.
- 3. "Shareconomy" describes the societal shift from owning to sharing. According to Prschmann, this is evident in several dimensions: "First, Shareconomy is profoundly influencing enterprise processes, because Social Media tools will become more and more popular. Second, the Internet is the place for teamwork, both in and outside the company. Partners, consultants, suppliers and customers will be more closely integrated as part of a networked process. The borders separating companies and organizations will become ever more transparent. Therefore, employees and managers must rethink and be prepared to share know-how, contacts and assets. Cloud-based applications are clearly on the rise, and have now earned user trust. As the worlds most important event for the digital economy, CeBIT will spotlight this sweeping trend that emphasizes sharing knowledge, resources and experience to create new forms of collaboration. A multistage screening process involving top executives from leading high- tech companies and user industries, international research institutes, and thousands of fans at the CeBIT Facebook fan page resulted in Shareconomy being selected for the CeBIT 2013 keynote theme.
- 4. Lets have a look at what happened on SocialMedia when this event was going on What were people talking on Social Media about this event ? On which Social Media platforms were people talking? Who were the people talking about the event?
- 5. What were the Social Media talks about the CeBIT 2013 event? Over a 100 thousand conversations were discovered Over a 100 thousand conversations were discovered on various Social Media platforms on various Social Media platforms Shareconomy, the current year theme of the event Shareconomy, the current year theme of the event generated 6700 conversations generated 6700 conversations None of the Indian IT/Telecommunications brands None of the Indian IT/Telecommunications brands were found actively contributing to the buzz on Social were found actively contributing to the buzz on Social Media Media For India, brands such as Fujitsu India and Ashter For India, brands such as Fujitsu India and Ashter Groups India participated actively in this event on Groups India participated actively in this event on Social Media Social Media The highest peak in the number of conversations was The highest peak in the number of conversations was on 05ththMarch when the event started. This consisted on 05 March when the event started. This consisted Top Countries Top Countries of 23,773 conversations of 23,773 conversations Above 4000 Conversations Above 2000Above 37000 Conversations Conversations Germany Netherlands Spain
- 6. The Four Platforms of Cebit 2013 Targeted at top-level decision-makers from industry, commerce and the skilled trades, as well as procurement specialists and self-employed professionals, CeBIT pro showcases innovative solutions for all business sectors. The CeBIT gov platform includes "Public Sector Parc" - a suite of displays in Hall 7 dedicated to the current challenges facing public administration. The eGovernment display area, for example, explores the role of advanced digital solutions in modernizing and optimizing administrative processes at all levels of government. CeBIT lab is the direct interface between ideas and commercial application. It is the place where visions are transformed into prototypes. The worlds most important ICT research platform, CeBIT lab attracts senior policymakers, plus large numbers of highly qualified attendees. The impact of innovative ICT solutions and technologies on our private- and work life, are shown at CeBIT life. The changing ways the consumer gets in touch with ICT and the convergence of technologies and markets.
- 7. The Four Platforms of Cebit 2013 onSocial Media
- 8. On which Social Media platforms werethe conversations happening? 1385576481Tweets 8350 Images Posts Forums 5469 Videos 2303 818 1054
- 9. Users who tweeted actively Kalus-Dieter actively participated in this event by Kalus-Dieter actively participated in this event by Svetlana Openysheva was the second user who actively Svetlana Openysheva was the second user who actively contributing 177 tweets contributing 177 tweets tweeted about the event by contributing 156 tweets tweeted about the event by contributing 156 tweets From 11stMarch 09ththMarch, this user has used the From st March 09 March, this user has used the Most of her tweets pertained images of the event Most of her tweets pertained images of the eventhashtags #Cebit 110 times and #Cebit13 74 times in his hashtags #Cebit 110 times and #Cebit13 74 times in his tweets tweets 56 56 Tweets Tweets
- 10. Influential users who tweeted - 1
- 11. Influential users who tweeted - 2
- 12. Thank YouShadab Khan