Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Carnival cruises
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
Mustafa KeskinAsena Günöz
Ece UylaşGözde KasapHaydar Özbey
DEFINITION OF CRUISE
• Usually, a very large passenger ship that makes a roundtrip with several en route stops, and takes on passengers only at the port where the trip begins and ends.
• A cruise is defined as “to make a trip by sea in a liner for pleasure, usually calling at a number of ports”.
• Cruise ships are in interest of two main industries; tourism industry and shipping industry.
Carnival is owned by Carnival Corporation & PLC
Carnival currently sails from 28 different home port
Ship’s registry: Nassau, Bahamas & Panama
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line".
VISION: To consistently provide quality cruise vacations that exceed the expectation of our guests.
MISSION: The company’s mission is to deliver exceptional vacation experiences through the world’s best-known cruise brands that cater to a variety of different lifestyle and budgest, all at an outstanding value unrivaled on land or at sea.
SERVICES OF THE COMPANY
FLEET OF CARNIVAL
• Carnival’s fleet has 28 designated homeports where the ships start & end their cruises
• All Carnivaal ships must comply with strict International, Hoem Flag, and u.S. Goverment Regulations
• Carnival hires a completely international onboard crew representing over 70 countries
SHIPS OF CARNIVAL Carnival Sunshine Carnival Breeze Carnival Conquest Carnival Dream Carnival Ecstasy Carnival Elation Carnival Fantasy Carnival Fascination Carnival Freedom Carnival Glory Carnival Imagination Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Legend Carnival Liberty Carnival Magic Carnival Miracle Carnival Paradise Carnival Pride Carnival Sensation Carnival Splendor Carnival Triumph Carnival Valor Carnival Victory
CARNIVAL SUNSHINE HIGHLIGHT
Crew:1.040 Passengers:3.006Launched:1996/2013Tonnage:102.853Registry: Panama
QUALITY CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
ISO 9001:2000 (quality management) ISO 14001 (environmental management)
ISO 22000 (food safety management) OHSAS 18001 (safety management)
EAN-SEA2 and CLEAN-AIR (controlling emissions)
CLEANSHIP-AWT (waste water treatment)
“Best for Budget-Friendly Cruising in 2010
Best New Ship (Carnival Breeze), Best Bar (Alchemy Bar) and Best Cruise
Line Value in 2012
Best Cruise Line, Best Innovation and Best Cruise Blogger in 2011
Best Main Dining, Best Buffet, Best Nightlife, and Best for First Timers in
THANKS FOR YOUR